Stefan's Group W Bench of GWUFRBOG Love ***FINAL REVEAL***

Typos

2 Likes

er? :scooby perk:

2 Likes

*is

I’m on it.

2 Likes

Is this the place to sign up I hate it when I seem slow on the up take but I would really like to be in the lineup please

4 Likes

And if you’re Neicie… double, no triple check and write everything down and ensure all is covered in the reveal. :smile: Surely don’t want to go through another audit, lol, or cause chaos amongst the masses.

1 Like

Shipped!! Well actually should physically depart tomorrow. Wouldn’t it be so cool if we all could beat the first batch with our anticipated quick turnarounds.

4 Likes

TMARATWFFRT

:thinking:

Too Many Acronyms Running Around the Woot! Forums. For Real, Though.

2 Likes

baby GIF

3 Likes

Welcome Home FlourLover. You’re nick will appear shortly on the list up their.

2 Likes

I fixed “explaing”

Thank you so much. Everybody likes reading about grammar. lol

I used Grammarly for awhile because I wrote a lot of papers.

It wurked gooder.

3 Likes

I’ve always been good at spelling (i just accidentally typed smelling) and was in the bee in 6th grade. Blew it on my first word “niece”. Maybe not so good at typing. Grammar comes to me most of the time, but don’t ask me to diagram a sentence. Maybe it was repeated viewings of Schoolhouse Rock on Saturday Mornings.

4 Likes

I’ve always been a good reader and can spell most anything.

But when it comes to standing up in front of the class? No way. Crash. Burn. Fire. BOOM.

2 Likes

Work Reaction GIF by H&Z Management Consulting

3 Likes

Most Excellent! :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks… sounds like a blast! :+1:

3 Likes

@qazxswe @WooterWootsWendy
3d

This pass-along box is in no way affiliated with Woot! or Amazon companies. It’s just a group of forum-dwellers doing something fun.

Thanks to the largess of our very own Stefan “Shotgun” Maka, (SL1MSTEF, CRO, ROI, MSRP, ETC) we’re going to be able to run a 2nd UFRBOG in tandem with the 1st one that is still out there. To distinguish between the 2 we’re going to call this one the GROUP W UNOFFCIAL FLAT RATE BOX OF GOODIES (the GWUFRBOG if you will).

We’re very strictly using the USPS’s Priority Mail Flat Rate® Large Box - LARGEFRB.

This is going to be a non-trash box, no expired coupons, broken things, puff-ball hats, dvds or hangars etc… No trash please. When you receive your box, you take out what you want then put stuff back in…no junk please…

• When your turn is approaching the sender should contact you privately to get your mailing info.
  • Once the sender has shipped, they should send you the USPS tracking number (privately of course).
  • When you get your box, choose what you want and replace with your good stuff to send on.
  • Take a picture of what you kept (that’s half the fun!) and share it with the forum.
  • Mark with the highlighter in the log what you’re keeping
  • Write down what you put in.
  • Get the mailing info privately from the next player.
  • Pack it all up, mail it and send the tracking number to the next player.

The rules will be very loosely based on the UBOT with a few big exceptions:

1. We will all use a specific flat rate mailbox from USPS (Priority Mail Flat Rate® Large Box - LARGEFRB) This will provide tracking and insurance, keep things fair and from snowballing.
  2. We will have a list of banned items. Nobody wants your trash or your prized collection of 26 AoS2 DVDs.
  3. We aren’t really looking for Bandolier of Carrots items. Handmade things are cherished, odd little things from the thrift stores, things like that are nice. However sometimes the Woot monkeys put unique items in the Bandolier of Carrots. For example I received a couple of blue metal toothbrush holders that were surprisingly well-made. They were a hit in the UBOT and I daresay would be most welcome here.

If you meet the criteria of an active participant in the forums (not just the games, giveaways or polls–they don’t count) so we know you’re a real Wootizen, please indicate your interest below. Don’t embarrass yourself and us by asking to be added if you don’t qualify. Thanks!

IF YOU HAVE PARTICIPATED BEFORE OR HAVE BEEN CLEARED IN THE UBoT OR THE UFRBOG YOU DO NOT HAVE TO VETTED. JUST ASK TO BE ADDED, NO BACKGROUND CHECKS OR UA’s WILL BE NEEDED.

Many, much gratitudes for @StefanMakaSL1MSTEF (shotgun) for stepping up and volunteering his time, treasure and talent by being the builder of the “seed” box.

I’d also like to give @RebelTaz props for pioneering this most excellent and fun idea! Thanks Taz!

StefanMakaSL1MSTEF (shotgun) will be first to send out and last to receive back for this Group W Bench players. Enrollment will be closing 6/2/22 at Midnight Central time.

Players:
StefanMakaSL1MSTEF (shotgun) Shipped!!
Neiciejean
Wooter497815079
CloverPine5469
LMLCABC06
Flourlover
therealjrn

BANNED ITEMS:
(List subject to revision)

• DVDs
  • Poof ball hats
  • Hangars (come on, they’re trash)
  • Broken things
  • Trash (expired coupons, etc)
  • Things from DDC Mongering including paper & binder clips. Woot Memorabilia is sent to froodyfrog, of course.
  • Anything from #WootAfterDark (We want to keep this family-friendly)
  • Crap from BOCs that were commonly received, etc.
    (Unusual or unique books are very welcome)

The idea is since we will have limited space, focus on quality over quantity.

What we’re trying to do is smoke out the every day stuff you can get at the dollar twenty-five store, target, etc. If it’s something you really like and want to share with someone that’s different though. But maybe keep the clothes hangers, pantyhose, dish soap, toenail clippers, tampons, Donna Leon books, and household stuff for…uh…relatives. Yeah…Send that stuff to your mother-in-law…

4 Likes

You’re free to use that on your next exchange, Shotgun.

You’re doing great hosting your first box!

2 Likes

Its just kinda fitting. Wife always sais that very last sentence when calling CS could be avoided. Why include the mother-in-laws watching tv? “Hey can you please keep it down” Anyway were here to help.

2 Likes

You have to ask?