Stein Magic Hour White Moscato Rosato(6)

Exactly. You did a good job with this one too, IMO. I don’t mind a little fuddy-duddy from time to time, but this stuff is just really drinky, and when it boils right down it it, that’s usually more important.

Another note: this is one of those wines that STAYS good on the tongue. Second sip, third sip, right down to the bottom of the glass; it stays happy.

+1 for your review and +1 for your avatar! :slight_smile:

Unfortunately this came so late in the woot-off and I have spent my budget, but it is something I plan on trying in the future.

Ron, those bottles I sent you werent any good? Thats a bummer. Do you think they will be good for the wives during firepit nights?

This one could take hours to sell out :frowning:

Hokay then… I guess that’s one vote for yes and one for no. Anybody care to be the tie-breaker? Is this a good intro to red wines or no?

Chick wine. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Uh-oh. Wouldn’t want the bros to see me drinking a wine that is anything less than dudetacular. Does Bud make a good light zin?

Let’s get this one moving along and get back to the real wines. Wanted to get a couple more ordered tonight but appears this one is gonna linger… Zzzzzz

Some of the male wooters here might prefer to have happy drinking women around them instead of only having ‘manly men’ who drink stronger wines around them.

I think I like you! :wink:

This wine would be a splendid core component of a head bangin’ sangria!

If that’s your attitude, then the wine.woot-off is likely to die here … Quite frankly, considering how much we “chicks” spend, I’d think you’d encourage us to buy instead of encouraging us to pass it up … Much better chance of getting another “Manly” wine if we “chicks” buy this stuff up, right?

This “Magic Hour” has turned into “Two”…

Well said.

kylemittskus > geeman2000 all day long.

Indeed–and thanks! :slight_smile:

It’s just wine, folks. I love to make it, and selling it’s not too bad either, but it’s just wine, not my kids’ smiles. :wink:

Funny you say that, I was just contemplating buying them and trying them for just that. Anyone here used these in sangria and care to comment?

AS a sangria mix, or a wine spritzer, or straight – this is gonna be good, and we’re just getting started on the barbeque season here in the San Francisco Bay Area. I’m in. To hell with the wine snobs.

???

I don’t recall any bottles from you being bad at all, and the Hatch was a hoot I’d drink more of.

My earlier post regarding this was just SWMBO and I thought it more nearly resembled grape juice, just not at all a style we or the grad students that got the remainder, care for. It seems we both like a more traditional Moscato, and bubbly as well, guess just not frizzante.

This is on the WCC rat list from tour, but I have no notes, not sure if I just missed it or that it wasn’t served that evening.

I’m not here at all to claim this is “bad”, it wasn’t defective bad.

We’ve got five more of these that were delivered on 8/11, and we’ll try at least another. Could be we both just had a couple of off-days.

At least one I guess.