Stereo From Above

Stereo would be nice, but this robot is clearly mono. One speaker does not a destroyed city make. Therefore, I am must to pass.

My thoughts exactly!! Arrgghhhh!!

Love it! The off-center design is nice. Centered is boring.

Sweet shirt. Bought it without really looking at it.

Yet another shirt awful for anyone over 8 and under 28.

Can we get a design that doesn’t look like it came from Target?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .No way!

I got a coupon code from woot for not having the UV watch I ordered, and I can’t use it here??

i actually like this one. but then again, maybe im giving in because i reeaallly want to be able to vote in the derbys

Stereo From Above
$10.00

• $0.00 shipping
  • or $5 to get it by Friday

condition: Rampaging
product(s): 1 Navy Woot Tee (3686)
Size: WS, WM, WL, S, M, L, XL, 2X

just in case the condition and price are NOT available in the future :wink:

I’d get it, but the design is a little childish for me. The off-center is a step forward for woot.

centered shirts are so 1998

my thoughts exactly…

wish you guys would have a more mature look in the T-Shirts that are getting sold

good first woot IMO. one plz

Oooooh no… 'e’s ordered two, you know,
go, go, wootzilla…

wooOOooOOoo…

Woot Oyster Cult!

Sheesh, 8 shirts for me so far.

Is it still possible to buy the shirt from yesterday?? (Driving to work)

Im in!

Woot, have you ever thought of a 1 day deal + maybe a wootoff deal on a collared polo? Possibly with a small woot logo and monkey (ala izod) for those of us that cant wear t’s to work. Just a suggestion. I’d guess most would pay $15-18 for em (I would), and quality polos don’t cost that much in qty.

While i’ve been impressed enough to buy more shirts than I’d like to admit, I agree about the circuit board. Seems like the designer just threw it in there to fill negative space, but it’s kind of jarring and doesn’t make much sense. Otherwise it is not a bad shirt.

take a lesson from the too hungry shirt

i guarantee that the blue on blue is going to fuck this up
that part of the design will be invisible
i’ll pass on this one

I’m sorry, but all legitimate questions should be posted in the regular woot forum. The shirt.woot forum is limited to remarks complaining about the design, complaining that there is no 3x, complaining about the people that complain about the design, and complaining about the people complaining that there is no 3x. If your comment contains actual content, it should be posted elsewhere. Thank you.