Stinger Rechargeable Bug Zappers

Stinger Rechargeable Bug Zappers

DON’T expect these to help with biting insects. The attractant is UV light. People don’t glow in UV or give off UV. People give of infrared, aka heat.

These will kill just as many beneficial insects that see flowers because of their UV “luminescence” as bad insects. It’s a crap shoot with these things.

3 Likes

I bought what appears to be the same model from Walmart last summer. I did not pay $60 and as it is made of plastic and not an outstanding product. I think ~$20 is right for this product. So not as fantastic of a deal as it might appear.

Perfect, just what I was looking for to help zap those pesky flies buzzing around me when I’m washing my car in my garage! UV light won’t attract biting insects like mosquitoes but that’s why there’s an octenol lure to help with them. This is like half off Amazon’s current selling price.

1 Like

Only if this would zap the Corona bug that the world is experiencing in multiple regions I would buy. Mosquitos and pesky nats or even Chinese beetles are all a nuisance. Nothing is worse than the pandemic were faced with currently. Up next Deep Woods big bug fogger. COVID-19 and bug free here pass

1 Like

What’s that now?

1 Like

Mothership answers say made in China, pass