Stink Less!

Well that’s interesting. If Boots’ Raisins gets third place, then this Double-Take will be completely the Slogans Derby Part II.

'Grats thatrobert!

I want to give this shirt to everybody on the subway

Man… with the people I deal with all day, I REALLY want to hand these out at times. What’s worse is when someone works with you and doesn’t know how to take a shower.

Splish Splash

man, that’s just wrong

I’M BUYING THIS TO WEAR AND SHOW FOR EVERY STINKY PERSON AT WORK.

With all the anti-bacterial, liquid refill-able, comes-in-plastic-jugs soap out there, who uses blocks of soap anymore?

Wow perfect shirt to bring along all them nerdy conventions.

The soap should be scratch n sniff. Although that would be really awkward for women to wear…

Bought this specifically to wear to the amusement park.

I was taking a…

YES! I was so disappointed when this shirt didn’t make it into the top three the first time. I’ll wear to work and any gaming conventions I go to.

Now I’m crossing my fingers that the raisin shirt made it to third place. I’m buying that shirt for several people.

Kinda reminds me of the old Aren’t you glad you use Dail commercials.

It looks so innocent for a shirt that may start a brawl or two…

Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them.

PLEASE tell me this shirt was in no way made with fat asses…please?

Wear this shirt: while singing this!

he looks kinda like a giant Pez candy ._.

Perfect timing! I’m attending an event for soapmakers next weekend, and now I know what I’m going to wear.

Wow! I almost forgot to check tonight. I really didn’t think I’d be able to beat out Boots and the Eagle shirt. What a pleasant surprise!

Thanks all for the votes and nice words!