Stop Digital Piracy

Congrats but I REALLY wanted the other one…

3rd woot shirt purchase, I guess it helps being a geek myself.

in for one

Although the best entry of the four in the FOG, it will still be a wallet-saving week for me from shirt.woot.com… Here’s looking forward to fall.

I didn’t read the derby forum, but I want to mention this in case nobody else has yet: Torches don’t cast shadows. (check the picture–there’s a shadow OF the torch)

hehe, I like how the zero’s arms don’t match its shadow.

Cool shirt, but I’ll pass

Yeah, just noticed that. It doesn’t do much to deter me from a purchase, even so. But I’m still on the fence.

Oh, come now. Why inject REALITY?

This is incredibly Rebootesque.

Well…I was trying to save money…but I’m in.

awww man… you just ruined it for me after i bought one. Everytime I look at it now, its gonna bug me. You know, cuz of my OCD.

u know… maybe its me… but i think this woulda been better if they would have had multiple 1’s and 0’s in each side… ya know?.. that would have made more sence… rather than just a bunch of phallic symbol looking 1’s and one single 0…

cuz to me… its sayin something totally diff… something like u got the hole… and we got the horns… … if u get what i mean ya know?

i believe they are all ones and zeros, but is there a way to tell which ones are wich. they all look slightly different. ???

I was surprised yesterday when Bushido had appeared and this had not; I was sure that tonight would be this shirt, though, and luckily it is! Best / only shirt worth it in this derby; in for one. I would have been really disappointed if the nerd shirt won.
discodancing designs excellent shirts! I had to buy his last week’s derby shirt, Cool Breeze, couple days after it came out since I had missed it the first night; that was by far the only shirt from the last derby I liked, also

PS: My favorite color shirt, too: asphalt

One of my colleagues researches digital piracy & wears hilarious cartoon t-shirts all the time…

Almost bought this for him, then realized that nobody would understand it. Cool idea in theory!

The design just doesn’t quite portray the idea…

thanks!

Obligatory “OMG THIS SHIRT IS SECRETLY OBSCENE” post.

What the eff is wrong with you folks – you see something perverse in every single design.

Edit: I didn’t bite, but this was my favorite of the top 4. I think it was the best executed, although not the best idea/design.

Dangit! You’re right! That’s not realistic! Now I don’t believe that this is an actual photograph of one-eyed, two-armed 1s who are about to attack a pirate 0 anymore! :wink:

Sry. It’s late, and I get sarcastic and lame when I’m tired.

They are digital 1’s, so 1 eye…get it?

Actually, I bought one. I considered the torch-shadow a selling point.