Store Your Valentine Bling

I ordered the “SEI VM5065 Wall-Mount Jewelry Mirror - Warm Brown Wall” and the Lady approves.

It holds all of her jewelry and covers a large, unsightly drywall repair. So win-win for me! I suggest another set of hands for installation as it was awkward and heavy, doing it on my own. I’ve had it almost a year and zero complaints on the product, hardware and installation instructions.

Where’s the details on the Angelina jewelry armoire?

I bought the Linon 55102OAK01-KD-U Ruby Oak Jewelry Armoire it looked like someone may have started to put it together at one point some pieces were already attached. also the top piece doesn’t fit correctly and some of the veneer is coming off.

I’m sorry for the problems with the armoire. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

I did write to support@woot.com but was given the run around. Not sure I will ever buy again from woot.

Of course never did hear a response. I recently bought a solid oak one for cheaper and it is far better made.

Sorry for the problems. I don’t see an order for this on your account. If you want to private message me some more details, I can ask CS to look into it.

To PM me, click on the envelope next to my name in this post. To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.