Storm Sentinel Emergency Survival Kit

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Storm Sentinel Emergency Survival Kit
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Storm Sentinel 6 Piece Survival Kit

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Hmm cell-phone charger could be useful.

So when you are out tracking a Yeti this will come in handy?

I’ll be sure to buy one just in case I get lost on my next camping trip to Wisconsin dells.

There are definitely some storms a brewin’ someplace. Things like this never go out of style and I really think everyone should have one.

Cellphone survival kit?

Will get 3. Thanks Woot

the case is cooler than the rest of the junk in the trunk

I have all these features + solar charging on the all-in-one survival tool from woot!

A must have for all. Kids love the dynamo radio.

is one of those charger attachments a mini usb?

Eh If it was a little cheaper and just that rad hand crank cell phone charger…i would get it!

I almost bought one, but then I remembered the crap roadside kit I bought during the last wootoff and decided I didn’t need anymore junk in my car!

That’s what I came here to say!

What is the total weight? Is it too heavy for backpacking?

Kinda been useful when I lived in Okinawa, but since I dont gotta worry about Typhoons comming 20+ times a year, I guess Im passing

in for two… one case for each hand

I got one for 5 bucks at office depot. Bad, bad woot.

I got one of these as a Christmas gift. The light and the radio work, but it doesn’t charge ANY cell phone, so far as we can tell.

It’s a sad time when half of an “emergency survival kit” is different cell phone chargers… how about… water?