STORYTIME: Captain Red Monkey's Key

Arrrrr mateys, let’s tell a story!

• Five words only. Punctuation is not a word.
  • No thread killing (“Bla bla bla, THE END”), feel free to skip over anyone that does that.
  • be nice, which is to say no posting multiple times in a row, feel free to skip over anyone doing that too (exception: thread has no new posts in over an hour you can rekick the story along)
  • PG-13, duh
  • helpful meta discussion, suggestions, concerns, questions, fanfic, whatevers

That’s it! And now, storytime!

[i]It was a dark and stormy night at the tavern in Woot Cove. We were all there, playing games, having a blast. Even the famous Captain Red Monkey! We all knew he was a pirate, but no one seemed to mind. That was until that September night when fate changed forever. They say Captain Red Monkey had a key to a buried treasure chest, somewhere beyond Woot Cove, far away from the Isle of Misfit Electronics, and he guarded it with his life. They say he was there recruiting for helpers that night. Or settling a score.

A fight broke out. It doesn’t matter how it started. (Or does it?) Gunshots went off. Words were said. People were put on probation from the tavern. Cutlasses were drawn. Mugs were thrown. All we know for sure is at the end, Captain Red Monkey lay dying, unable to continue further. And you were there to tell the rest of the story. You got the key, ran to the dock where a boat was waiting, and the first mate at the wheel said uncertainly, waiting for you to fill in the rest…[/i]

“We’re sailing off to the…”

“We’re sailing off to the…*last location of Marshmallow Perry!”

last location of Marshmallow Perry! Who is Perry you ask?

Who is Perry you ask?
Capt’n Red Monkey told me, "

“Capt’n Red Monkey told me* she knows where to find”

she knows where to find the last place that peels

• the last place that peels* shrimp! And not just any

And not just any oxymoronic jumbo shrimp, but real

• oxymoronic jumbo shrimp, but real * MASSIVE little buggers, since they

MASSIVE little buggers, since they never worked a day in

never worked a day in their prawny little lives. However,

crusty crustaceans that they were,

they never thought that the

agile Captain Red Monkey could