Strathwood Patio Furniture

Don’cha love how one blurb talks about “The right furniture” … but the right one is SOLD OUT?

Somebody needs to write a blurb for the left furniture now.

Man, I would have jumped on this, but I needed the Right Arm Loveseat and two corners… the Left just won’t work for what I need.

Is there a way to tell where this is shipping from? I just ordered 6 pieces and hope to use them at a baby shower next weekend. I am in Vegas so hopefully it is shipping quickly and from some place close. It’s not a big deal if it is here by then but it would be nice.

Don’t give up because you need a right end. You can use a corner as an end piece as well.

I remember a day when woot used to still be woot, not Woot-Azon, and the employees actually took the time to answer questions. This is why we have this section afterall.

If you have questions about your order, emailing Woot Member Services is your best bet. They can access your account and order details. Be sure to include your order number and user ID for quicker service. support@woot.com

I have asked woot 4 times now to send me tracking information. I purchased 6 pieces a week ago and still have no tracking and every time I email asking for the tracking they give me the same stupid response.

Usually shipping takes 3-5 business days from the day after the purchase. If you still haven’t seen any shipping updates by tomorrow, we can forward your post along to Woot Member Services and request that they email you. I double check tomorrow to see if we can’t get your purchases along :smiley:

Still nothing. IT’S BEEN A WEEK!

I just emailed CS for you; you should hear from someone soon. I’m sorry for the wait, but I hope you can give us a little more time to figure out what’s going on.

Customer service was able to do nothing except tell me to wait 3-5 days. It has been 4 almost weeks now. Luckily I asked so many times on these forums where my stuff is that one of the “staff” decided to “put me on probation” and not allow me to ask where my stuff is for 72 hours. If you ask me, that’s pretty messed up to take somebody’s money and then block them from asking where their stuff is when you never ship it out. Since nobody in customer support was willing to help I decided to go higher up. I spent 6 hours calling woots number and leaving messages on 76 different extensions before I unknowingly left a message on the Director of Operations’ voicemail. Luckily he was smart enough to realize there was a problem and was eager to take care of it. Even though Mr Bayarena has not been able to confirm when they will ship, he did say they will ship soon. It’s just unfortunate that the hundreds of messages I sent to customer service through their email, facebook, and these forums all went unresponded to, deleted and even blocked because I am not the only person to not get what they paid for. We could have had our furniture weeks ago if somebody actually cared enough to answer customers questions rather than send a cookie cutter response but not actually do anything about it. In the end it looks like we all will get our furniture, but it won’t likely be able to be enjoyed until next year since the warm weather is almost gone. Thanks again woot customer service.

3 weeks now and still not shipped…

4 weeks…and counting

1 month

5 weeks

6 weeks

7 weeks

9 weeks is what it took to finally get delivered. I truly believe that I would have never got this order if I wasn’t as persistent as I was. To top it all off, the deliver driver tried to shake me down for more money to take the pallets and boxes away.