Street Art: Banksy

Hello woot!
I ordered two prints from this sale… but it appears there’s been a mixup and I received a different print than the one I ordered!

I’ve emailed support about this, but as I’m about to go on vacation, I’m not really going to be able to deal with this mix up anytime soon.
I noticed you guys are pretty quick to respond on here so I thought I’d put my voice out there and say that I’m not a big fan of this other print I received and I don’t particularly feel like paying for it; but I also don’t feel so attached to the print I was meant to get so if it just gets refunded instead of replaced I’d be happy :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, we’re not Woot Member Services and we can’t necessarily expedite a resolve.

We can however forward your post along to Woot Member Services to help investigate the issue.

Hopefully they will respond soon and help you find a quick resolve.

I see…

Neato!
Cool!
Thanks!

Why is the return policy so vague? Anyways, wife thinks Tommy the Train getting graffiti’d up is inappropriate for our lil boy. Just emailed CS for a refund. We’ll see how that goes.

Edit: btw, everything really sell out? Or is that like some marketing thing when the event ends, just make Sold Out? curious