Stress Cube Fidget Cube

A counterfeit of the Fidget Cube by Antsy Labs on kickstarter… Not cool at all.

Funny, I funded the KS and got mine last week. LOVE my cube, don’t go anywhere without it.

The early backers have started to get theirs. Us later backers should be seeing them in February or March.

I bought a knock off one for my son for Christmas because he has ADHD and I thought he would enjoy it. He does really like to use it, but some of the parts (like the toggle switch) make noise, so it’s not something he can use at school. This isn’t a big deal for us at home or in the car, but it’s unfortunate if you are looking for something to play with at meetings or while on the phone, etc. or for sending with a child that could benefit from a fidget at school.

Unless you are buying the original from https://www.antsylabs.com/ you will get a cheap knockoff (if you receive anything at all). Don’t expect anything of quality, buyer beware. As you can see from the other comments, the knockoffs are cheap and fall apart easily.

Woot shouldn’t be selling something that is a blatant steal of intellectual property of another company. They are aiding and abetting counterfeiters. This should be removed immediately.

I agree with the others… STOP SELLING THIS KNOCKOFF!

Perhaps these are real ones that have whatever problems Antsy said are causing the delays and the manufacturer is dumping them here because Antsy didn’t buy them?

I have bought many things here on Woot. Now I will have to stop because I can no longer trust the items I am buying are genuine. Really wanted to a pair of Oakleys too.

Shame. Shame. Shame. Shame.

I was of backer of Fidget Cube on KS also. I’ve been seeing these pop-up everywhere from China.

They don’t even change the name most of the time, use the same pictures and wording from the KS campaign.

Really sad Woot. This should be removed.

It’s a day later, and they are still selling the knock offs.

Shame on Woot. I thought they had integrity.

Plus nobody from woot has the decency to post here and defend their position.

I’m another Antsy backer that’s purchased the original, authentic product. I was stunned to see this knock-off on Woot last night. As others have said: “shame on you Woot”. I also emailed Antsy about this. There better be a good explanation from Woot.

I’m ticked off to see others are buying rip-offs due to price. Shame on you as well. Have some integrity.

get over it all you “backers”, woot has always had what you’d call knock off things, don’t hear you crying about selling “action pro 4K camera” and emailing GoPro about it… you can say the same thing about almost any product…

I don’t have to get over anything.

Except, for the most part, the color schemes here are slightly different than the Antsy Labs versions.

I’ve been a Woot supporter for a long time, so long that I was actually able to get a few Bags of Crap back when you didn’t need twitch reflexes to get them.

This really disappoints me. That Woot would sell knock offs from a Kickstarter campaign is a real punch in the gut.

I guess I knew y’all weren’t the same cool group of folks in some office in Dallas anymore, but this really seals it.

I’ll be thinking real long and hard about whether I am going to continue buying from Woot.

Couldn’t agree more. A lot’s gone from the good ol days, but there were at least some genuine neat things to stick around for. But, if this is what Woot’s gonna stand for now, I may just choose the exit.

:confused:

Mine arrived in the mail yesterday. Totally worth the wait

Well, I’m genuinely pissed that these are knock-offs. For sure I’ll be returning when my package arrives. Thought this would be the original product.

Hehehe “Promising” new company?