Strike!

Text ruins it. no thx.

Just want to say congrats to Iam! Good job and enjoy the swag!

So well put…if it made any sense.

I laughed for about 15 seconds. Enough to make this my first shirt woot!

in for one (hopefully, server is being slow)

is anyone else’s order taking a really long time to go through?
i placed an order for one right when the shirt changed…and its still processing
i mean ive ordered shirts the moment they’ve released before, and this is the first time its taking so long…

mine is taking forever as well

My order hasn’t gone through. The last time this happened with the Marvel Comic Books I still got them. Just leave the page open.

Really though…if you look at the quality designs shown on Design By Humans, Threadless, and more sites, it really does start to put Shirt.Woot! to shame.

Yeah, I know it’s not exactly the point to have professional designs sell for $10 on American (Woot!) Apparel - shipped, and granted, part of the fun of this place is that it is for learners and enthusiasts, not necessarily freelance illustrators…but still, 2008 so far has been a sad year for Shirt.Woot! designs.

13 minutes to process? I still don’t know if I got my three, and I’m going to need to order another one when it goes to $15 the next day.

i got impatient and click my account tab :open_mouth: heres hoping my shirt will be here when i get back from my trip (gogo snailpost :D)

If you can’t say something nice…

What is it with you people? If you don’t like the shirt, don’t buy it! No need to be a jerk about it.

You know, I’ve bought a few of these t-shirts, but I never end up wearing any of them because of how the shirt is made. The neck holes are really small. It’s not like I have a super fat neck and I can’t fit into them, I just think they look silly.

Example of someone looking silly:

http://i.americanapparel.net/storefront/images/detail/serve.asp?media=2001orgpac_Natural.jpg

Hmmm, with the processing taking forever, this is reminding me of the Biscuits of Constipation from the Woot Off…

I was almost in. Almost, until I noticed the backwards “n’s”… reminds me of the cat photos everyone here seems to love so much.

arggg, i really hopes my order goes through soon
if mine gets denied, and the shirt gets sold out, ima be pissed because ima buy the shirt for $15 vs $10

EDIT: nevermind, it went through as i was typing, w00t

Didn’t laugh.Didn’t even crack a smile.Thought it was mildly clever with the puns/play on words.

This shirt just wasn’t for me

As always congratulations to the winning Artist.

Approves

Me likey! In for one.

http://static.wootcats.org/images/b61b22306d434007fb619bc5fdefc5c3.jpg

ahh… I love the wootcats :stuck_out_tongue:

First tshirt.woot.com purchase.

I got one for my 12 year old son who loves-loves to bowl.

He’ll not really get the pun, but that’s ok. Those reading it will.