Stuck Inside

lol @ the shirt description!! :slight_smile:

Congrats, tgentry…this is a great design and I was hoping it would get printed!

Okay, first of all, either that guy in the chair is tiny or the outer body is really amazingly big. And that’s a huge issue because a guy that big means the snowflake is relative to his size, so that snowflake is about the size of, well, a shirt. And if anyone spent any time studying physics they’d know that’s about as likely as a giant ant lifting a car, which is to say, not at all. Additionally, the appearance of a chair inside the head implies some sort of forest existed or currently exists inside the giant man, as well as a smelting facility to allow for the creation of metal tools in order to complete those fancy corners. Are we to assume this is all happening in the stomach? And for that matter, how does the little man eat? And who were his parents? Is this some thinly-veilled comment about the futility of evolutionists or something? Because that would just be bad form. Meh. I guess this will be another sell out extravaganza among those people who wouldn’t know quality if it bit them but I, for one, don’t understand how a person could enjoy this shirt due to the complex gaps in simple, concrete logic. It is just me who sees all these cliches?

One Shirt for me!

I totally just got rick-rolled!

And it took me a minute to get the “We call this color:” joke, but… oh, man. “Navy.” HA!

As I’m buying this shirt…I begin to wonder…

Should it worry me that 90% of my daughter’s wardrobe is from shirt.woot? All she wears anymore are jeans, and shirts with a Woot! label.

Just a thought.

I didn’t think much of this derby…didn’t even vote. But now I’m looking at this and I really want it. It’s late so I’ll wait for the morning 'til i place my judgement, but this is really beautiful

Awesome. In for one.

Congrats, definitely a WELL deserved win- I’m just sad that the comp here looks much brighter than the original, hopefully it won’t print that way (maybe because it’s on black, the bright color will be toned down a bit with the printing)

I like Water…

This shirt is way too deep for me this week. Hehe.

EPIC LULZ

great pick…

one of the best in a while - hope it prints nice!

got 3

Thanks everyone for the votes. Yeah the subtlety seems to be gone in the breath. I think it’s because of the brighter blue, the dots seem to be nearly identical to the original. The original I gave them used 7475C as the blue. It looks like they flipped the 5 and 7 and used 7457C.

Curse You I just got RickRoll’D

I think they may have swapped two numbers in the Pantone code and ran with the typo. That’s what it looks like anyway.

I was wondering what you thought of their new colors. xD

I don’t understand all the color changing… ah, the mysteries of woot. :slight_smile:

The write-up for this is great. I have to agree with the previous poster. We all should aspire to getting made fun of in a write-up for a shirt. Let’s see… I’m just prone to taking pictures of all the shirts after I get them while using my dogs for models. Does that make me crazydoglady?
Anyway, good job, TGentry. I’m really glad to see a more serious, artistic shirt get printed. I ordered mine, so we should have pictures of it posted by the end of next week (being modeled by Wiley, of course).

Did anyone see “Being John Malkovich”?? This shirt just brought back some disturbing memories about that movie.

That is cool.

This is an amazing shirt, but I have a feeling it won’t print well…