Study of a Drake Akhekhu

WARNING! This is REAL! If you stop reading this at any time a tragedy will befall on you or your family members! Keep reading until the very end to be in safety! This is very importance!

There was once a boy named Derrrick who liked dragons much, and he had dragon posters all over his bedroom. Then, one night he thought he saw something flying outside of his bedroom, so he entered the bedroom of his parents and said to his parents, “Parents, I am afraid off a beast that is outside my window with wings.” His parents were bad parents, and so they said, “We don’t care about you, Derrrick! Go back to your sleep room and don’t make us bothered again!” So Derrrick did just that! He never made them bothered again because when they checked on him in the morning, they found that he was gone eaten by a dragon.

“Oh no!” Said Derrrick’s mother, because she had always secrecy loved him a lot because he was her only son and she was a great mom. For morning, she decided to spent the night in his room, and she also got eaten by a dragon also! The next night his father slept in his room because he was sad too now because his wife had been died by a dragon, and he got dragon eaten too.

Now, every week on the days of the time the dragon ate Derrrick’s family, the dragon comes back to eat another family. This ISN’T FAKE! If you don’t repost this into the comments section of any Woot sale in the next ten minutes it’ll be your family that gets the eaten by a dragon!

WARNING! This is REAL! If you stop reading this at any time a tragedy will befall on you or your family members! Keep reading until the very end to be in safety! This is very importance!

There was once a boy named Derrrick who liked dragons much, and he had dragon posters all over his bedroom. Then, one night he thought he saw something flying outside of his bedroom, so he entered the bedroom of his parents and said to his parents, “Parents, I am afraid off a beast that is outside my window with wings.” His parents were bad parents, and so they said, “We don’t care about you, Derrrick! Go back to your sleep room and don’t make us bothered again!” So Derrrick did just that! He never made them bothered again because when they checked on him in the morning, they found that he was gone eaten by a dragon.

“Oh no!” Said Derrrick’s mother, because she had always secrecy loved him a lot because he was her only son and she was a great mom. For morning, she decided to spent the night in his room, and she also got eaten by a dragon also! The next night his father slept in his room because he was sad too now because his wife had been died by a dragon, and he got dragon eaten too.

Now, every week on the days of the time the dragon ate Derrrick’s family, the dragon comes back to eat another family. This ISN’T FAKE! If you don’t repost this into the comments section of any Woot sale in the next ten minutes it’ll be your family that gets the eaten by a dragon!

Most epic write-up ever. Good stuff!

^ LOL. The writeup reminds me a bit of John Lennon’s poems.

Well deserved, Omar!

Of course I bought this shirt in AA! It’ll be a great addition to my Davinci collection. http://shirt.woot.com/offers/to-the-top-in-the-style-of-da-vinci

I love the detail in this one. That is one wicked looking skull. And I mean that in a good kinda wicked.

Derrrick? Three r’s. What is this a family of tigers?

OH NOES! DDD8 Seems totes legit, guys. o________o

My name is close the name in this story! I better repost this, being eaten by dragons is just the sort of thing my family hates.

I don’t usually read the write-up… but when I do it’s because it forces me to…

Oh noes! I waited more than 10 minutes to repost I WAS EATEN BY A DRAGONS!!!

I would hate to be eaten:

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

oh yeah…

Pfft. I am the Dragon.

COME AT ME BRO!

(V) (°,°) (V)

For the record.Ketchup is just far too many empty calories. Please coat yourself in a tasty vinaigrette of some sort. I’m partial the Raspberry Walnut.

There was once a boy named Derrrick who liked dragons much, and he had dragon posters all over his bedroom. Then, one night he thought he saw something flying outside of his bedroom, so he entered the bedroom of his parents and said to his parents, “I am the Architect. I created the matrix. I’ve been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant.”

“Oh no!” Said Derrrick’s mother, “Why am I here?” Derrick: “Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden to sedulously avoid it, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.”

“The matrix is older than you know. I prefer counting from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next, in which case this is the sixth version.” This ISN’T FAKE! “You are here because Zion is about to be destroyed. Its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence eradicated.”