Study of a Drake Akhekhu

WARNING! This is REAL! If you stop reading this at any time a tragedy will befall on you or your family members! Keep reading until the very end to be in safety! This is very importance!

There was once a boy named Derrrick who liked dragons much, and he had dragon posters all over his bedroom. Then, one night he thought he saw something flying outside of his bedroom, so he entered the bedroom of his parents and said to his parents, “Parents, I am afraid off a beast that is outside my window with wings.” His parents were bad parents, and so they said, “We don’t care about you, Derrrick! Go back to your sleep room and don’t make us bothered again!” So Derrrick did just that! He never made them bothered again because when they checked on him in the morning, they found that he was gone eaten by a dragon.

“Oh no!” Said Derrrick’s mother, because she had always secrecy loved him a lot because he was her only son and she was a great mom. For morning, she decided to spent the night in his room, and she also got eaten by a dragon also! The next night his father slept in his room because he was sad too now because his wife had been died by a dragon, and he got dragon eaten too.

Now, every week on the days of the time the dragon ate Derrrick’s family, the dragon comes back to eat another family. This ISN’T FAKE! If you don’t repost this into the comments section of any Woot sale in the next ten minutes it’ll be your family that gets the eaten by a dragon!

Guys, Ironic shit-posting is still shit-posting.

That being said:

WARNING! This is REAL! If you stop reading this at any time a tragedy will befall on you or your family members! Keep reading until the very end to be in safety! This is very importance!

There was once a boy named Derrrick who liked dragons much, and he had dragon posters all over his bedroom. Then, one night he thought he saw something flying outside of his bedroom, so he entered the bedroom of his parents and said to his parents, “Parents, I am afraid off a beast that is outside my window with wings.” His parents were bad parents, and so they said, “We don’t care about you, Derrrick! Go back to your sleep room and don’t make us bothered again!” So Derrrick did just that! He never made them bothered again because when they checked on him in the morning, they found that he was gone eaten by a dragon.

“Oh no!” Said Derrrick’s mother, because she had always secrecy loved him a lot because he was her only son and she was a great mom. For morning, she decided to spent the night in his room, and she also got eaten by a dragon also! The next night his father slept in his room because he was sad too now because his wife had been died by a dragon, and he got dragon eaten too.

Now, every week on the days of the time the dragon ate Derrrick’s family, the dragon comes back to eat another family. This ISN’T FAKE! If you don’t repost this into the comments section of any Woot sale in the next ten minutes it’ll be your family that gets the eaten by a dragon!

I thought people were going to notice right away. Never thought it would take 17 posts before someone caught on.

Is it possible to get this design on a poster? It would look great next to my da vinci version of the blue Koopa shell.

Tempting… but I haven’t seen how to train your dragon in over a month and re posting is easier than taking notes

Speed to First Woot: 2m 40.221s
First Sucker: redijedi
Last Wooter to Woot: soybeans78
Last Purchase: 5 minutes ago

First day sales 555 AA & Anvil
First day posts 47

Joor Zah Frul!!!

Got mine today. Design is awesome, grammar on the other hand sucks a$$, kinda ruins it for me. It’s off to the burn pile

I’m sorry to hear that. I don’t really understand why are you saying this. Maybe it’s the way the text it’s arranged. This is an exact copy of whats written in the design. Maybe it helps :confused:

"A dragon is a legendary creature, typically with serpentine or reptilian traits, that features in the myths of many cultures. There are two distinct cultural traditions of dragons: the European dragon, derived from European folk traditions and ultimately related to Greek and Middle Eastern mythologies, and the Chinese dragon, with counterparts in Japan, Korea and other East Asian countries.

Nile crocodiles, today very restricted in range, were in ancient times occasionally found in Souther Europe, having swum across the Mediterranean. Such wayward crocodiles may have inspired dragon myths. Skeletons of whales, as well as dinosaur and mammalian fossils may have been occasionally mistake for the bones of dragons and other mythological creatures; for example, a discovery in 300 BCE in Wucheng, Sichuan, China, was labeled as such by Chang Qu."

Woot
Accessories.Woot
Tech.Woot
Home.Woot
Tools.Woot
Sport.Woot
Kids.Woot
Shirt.Woot
Wine.Woot
Sellout.Woot
Community Sourced
Deals.Woot

Shirt.Woot

community
blog
derby
top 20
all designs
support

New to Woot? Start here or Sign in
Stuff You Bought | Your Account

Shirt.Woot
→
All Designs
→
Study of a Drake Akhekhu

Study of a Drake Akhekhu
by omarfeliciano
$18.00 + free shipping
Printed to order.

Ships in 3-5 business days
Color Cream
Size
Quantity Limit 15 per customer
add to cart
Discuss this Deal

capguncowboy
capguncowboy is spared a terrrible fate. … read more
omarfeliciano
[ARTIST] omarfeliciano isn't scared of no dragons... … read more
elizalishly
elizalishly panics, "This shirt is FREAKING GORGEOUS." … read more
bpr2
bpr2 says, "It'll be a great addition to my Davinci collection." … read more
safyrejet
safyrejet gushes, "I love the detail in this one." … read more
mccjeff
mccjeff wants to be better safe than sorry... … read more
capguncowboy
capguncowboy is spared a terrrible fate. … read more

Remember Myspace?

3rd Place in Derby #305: Inspired by da Vinci, with 214 votes!

Guess what bugs me is the line on the shirt is

…my
thologies
No hyphen, better yet couldn’t the my have been dropped to the next line to complete the word? Inspired bugs me too, seems again 2 characters should have been dropped to next line to keep the word together.

and I realize its a translation, but shouldn’t the english have been corrected? Souther Europe, or Southern Europe? mistake, or mistaken?

My fault though for not getting out the magnifying glass before ordering the shirt, just liked the design and clicked BUY!!

Got 2 for my hubby for Father’s Day gift in AA. He loves them!

It was nice to find a cool design in a light colored shirt too. Cream was the perfect color for this shirt, imho. I’d love to see more designs on shirts any color besides grey or black, just for varieties sake.

We both noticed the weird line breaks in the middle of words too, but if the text wasn’t mirrored it might have bothered us both more. As is, not like anyone is going to get close enough to notice.

I was surprised that the AA shirt was not as heavy duty a shirt as I thought it would be. Nowhere near as nice as our older Woot tshirts. =(

I am the mother of a dragon, so no worries here…But say, do you all have some time to hear a little about our Dark Lord & Savior, Cuthulu?

Bring it back, I lost 3 sizes and really want to buy a smaller replacement!

Sorry. We don’t have cream blanks.