Sugar Skull

WARNING: Wearing this shirt may or may not make you crave sweets all day. Just remember, your shirt is not a “sweet” of any kind other than being sweet.

UGLY SHIRT should go directly to Reckoning

I can’t see the “skull” part of the design. Maybe the symmetry is throwing me off but it just looks like random (yet symetrical) floating candy. I’m flipping between candy skulls and this design and I just don’t see it. Am I the only one?

This shirt is unattractive and I would not buy anything like it. Please let those who would search through stores for items like this, instead of offering them to the wrong crowd here.

I can’t believe nobody has said it yet…

This is Cotton Candy!

I have been staring at this on and off all day like it is a magic eye and I have not been able to see the skull either. I do however see the clown in the cupcake and while I am not normally afraid of clowns, after seeing that image, I can completely understand why people are.

Isn’t the front page emphasis on “tattoos” missing the bigger picture?

During Dia de los Muertos (Nov 1-2), actual Sugar Skulls along with candy and food/beverage favorites of the deceased are left at the gravesides of loved ones who have passed on. Sometimes elaborate altars are created and filled with art, and the sugar skulls are a staple of that.

Tattoos are only a small element to the art and celebration. The source is much more compelling.

Help - looking for a Metro-Gnome tshirt in medium - does anyone have one they would be willing to sell? I ordered the wrong size for my daughter …totally bummed mom.

Wah it’s like day of the dead but more tasty!!!

candy tattoos? is that like candy cigarettes and candy whiskey (and candy wild wild women)?

sigh.

Hahaha, yeah. My reaction exactly

I’m sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.