Suggestion for the Bag of Crud Sales

Do you like chocolate?

I refuse to answer on the grounds I could end up being brainwashed. But I still think you’re cute.

Well, something has to be done. What happens when Woot has a hundred thousand people trying to get 500 bags of crap? A million? At some point they either need to scale up their operations greatly or they need to impliment some sort of control to make it even somewhat fair.

I think having the item spread out during the day and/or making it only available to people who have bought stuff before are good starting points for a discussion at least.

they might be able to scale-up… i don’t know what they’re economies of scale are like… but it is a business, not a charity… besides, having it sell out so fast makes it even more legendary and coveted… knowing you have to keep watching if you want it keeps people coming back…

Hmm… at this point Woot has I believe about 250K members.
They might want to ramp up the number of craps available, but all I can say is, it is much smoother now than it used to be like a year ago.
And if everyone who wanted one actually snagged the bag of youknow, it would quickly lose its appeal.
just my $.02

I think if I was Woot I’d double the price and keep doubling it until I noticed a slow down in sales. Arent you glad I’m not Woot?

Ah… and the whining about missing out on the last Bag of Crap starts yet again. After every one it always happens. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, the only one I’ve ever gotten was when they had the snafu that ended up having them list it again the following day so I knew it was coming. Staying up till 1am isn’t an option for me, so I guess no more crap unless it comes announced.

295,316 members!!! WOW!

//sets fire to members

Such a cutie! Don’t you just want to cuddle him?

All that and Drought and famine resistant too!

What more could anyone ask for?

cheetos?

How do you know you’re famine resistant? Frankly, you don’t appear to even know the meaning of the word.

TRue…

Hence I need cheetos…

If I had your address, I’d send you a truckload. What do you wash them down with?

More cheetos?

//stops, drops, and rolls

dangitall, that’s the third time this week!

Hey!!! That is my job!!! I buy the cheetos!!! I have been given the planet Saturn to prove it!!!

you life a long unfair life, then you die… that’s how I look at life…