Sullen

Trogdor?

Question for female wooters: How “thin” is Woot’s white shirt? The quality of Woot’s shirts is awesome and I have yet to be dissapointed by them, but I don’t want to buy this shirt and have it be the typical see-through white Tee of doom. Would appreciate feedback, thanks! :slight_smile:

Actually, the appendix is on the right side - the dragon is in more of the stomach/heart/lungs position.

Dragons are a part of the Chinese zodiac. The theme was not last year, nor this year, nor next year. :tongue:

Interested in seeing how this will print. It has a better chance than previous “bad halftone” examples since this is on white rather than on black.

Does it look like the dragon’s neck is being erased about mid-way through to anyone else?

This t-shirt is kind of a metaphor for extinction, in a way! Maybe, dragons once existed. I wonder what types of medieval habitat destruction occurred?

All people have to go by when they vote is the design the artist posts. I wish we could see how they would print to more accurately cast my vote, but I imagine that’s impossible. Personally, I’d settle with the image when it’s available for purchase to match what we’re actually going to get.

I always wear a camisole of some sort (usually also white) underneath my white woot shirt. you won’t see flesh color through it, but whatever undergarment you’re wearing will probably be at least moderately visible if there’s any sort of tightness/stretch.

I thought it was a koi fish! Now I’m disappointed it wasn’t. I’m just going to wait until tomorrow for the next t-shirt.

Sadly, it’s a pretty solid 7th or 8th. Too bad it’s also not eligible for the double take, so it won’t be up again until the following doubletake if it wins an HM. And, from what I can see, the shirts from the most recent derbies have a much greater chance of winning a doubletake, so I don’t foresee that one winning on Woot except for via an EC.

Here’s to hoping that both I and Statistics are wrong!

im tired of dragons. i know they’re badass and everything, but i’d like it if one of the ones with ALL the animals from the zodiac got picked. sigh. im kinda disappointed.

Has this one been sold on another site too?

Aside from the neck, imagine wandering down a dark London alley, with the thick fog making it impossible to see past your feet.

Then imagine seeing something, then a little more something, the ZOMG teeth!

Quite frightening, should one think of the t-shirt’s story this way.

Agreed. Also black on white prints from Woot fade after first wash no matter how careful I am. Upsetting actually… because I would otherwise buy it.

okay, nobody except nyren :wink: but you only posted after the question was raised! worry not, it means you have enough self-esteem to admit you were dissatisfied with a purchase. if only more people would tell woot that shirts like this don’t print satisfactorily, maybe they’d do something about it…

The dragon’s scales do kind of stir a craving for artichoke…mmmmmmm.

Nice art, congrats on a print!

Thank you very much. I’m used to having to wear something light beneath my white shirts, but some white tee’s are just so see-through that it seems almost silly to even wear it and call it a shirt. Good to know. Appreciate it. :slight_smile:

Rabbits are a part of the Chinese zodiac. Perhaps some of the submissions could be shirts with bunnies on them.

Final thought:

If this dragon were to be portrayed in a Hollywood action flick, I think he’d be best portrayed by Jack Nicholson (as WOW, does the dragon have wickedly insane eyebrows)!

Hollllaaa!

It’s all those dragons you see in Hawaii right? That’s why this shirt is so bad ass, because you have all that reference to go off of.

Kicking butt and chewing bubble gum, I bet this prints awesome btw. Single color halftones black on white? C’monnn.

Had the same looks like a koi thought when I inadvertently ended up on the Woot site + went to click back…seems like a lot of people will be happy with the fishing around here tonight. I was hoping for more of a “race”, but congrats to the artist