Summer Scouts 2020

Summer Scouts 2020

1 Like

The shirt designs this week are funny yet depressing…

3 Likes

What is the ufo patch referencing?

1 Like

The headline is clickbait–it’s not a sure thing at all–but here you go.

1 Like

My turn. Is the blank patch a BLM reference, and if not, what is it? And what’s the wind around the pyramid?

1 Like

I think the wind around the pyramid was referencing that dust bowl that the south got 2 weeks ago

1 Like

Why is the toilet paper hung backwards!?!?

8 Likes

What is the top patch on the right referencing?

2 Likes

Australian fires?

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Shirt designer @DoodleToots said it’s only backwards so the words fit/flow properly.

This ruins the shirt for me.

lol. sorry to be a ruiny ruiner. i only did it as a design choice to make the layout took right. rest assured that in my house, we go over the top, like good humans. :slight_smile:

correct. Love & support for Australia b/c of the wildfires that ravaged the country in early 2020.

1 Like

Saharan dust storms that blew across Southern US.

It’s the BLM movement and #blackouttuesday

as I’m sure there will be additional “crap” happening over the summer, where can I get the new badges? … i.e. the “mask” debate badge I want that one so bad.

1 Like

oh good idea! maybe i can make some iron-ons to add as this glorious year unfolds. Or maybe we’ll just need a 2020 part 2 come December…

4 Likes

Love this shirt- wish there was a tan shirt color option for my Scout BSA.

1 Like

I bought the shirt because it was cute in theory however when I received the Summer Scouts shirt, it had a terrible smell eminating from the shirts as it was not wrapped in plastic inside the package and the sash with the badges printed on the shirt was too small for anyone to see. Don’t recommend buying…and I bought 4! Ugh.20200805_173821|225x500