Summer To Fall

heh. see, i don’t mind the being accentuated part (i prefer it, actually)…i just don’t want my shirt to say, “hey! here’s my nipple!”

whoa - little to much going on here. Is this an homage to the movie Sunshine?
nice work designer, but no sale. Less is more.

l.o.l

Cool shirt!

That’s the third I’ve bought in the last 10 days or so. :slight_smile:

This is the first shirt in the last week that I haven’t had to convince myself not to buy.

Sorry, but, meh.

But Pencildelic is mighty awesome and being sported at the moment.

condition: Melancholy

melancholy sad indeed. It just doesn’t do it for me. Nothing against the shirt designer, I’m just a tough customer to plz when it comes to shirts is all

Congrats riffmaster18 ! Finally a win in your column (and just in time for the bigger payout too :wink:

I was interested in buying it but I really thought it was on a red shirt… Not as interested now. :frowning:

Got one for me and one for my son in college.

Grrr… so wish I wasn’t a poor college kid right now. This shirt is sweet. Blast.

This is really a pretty interesting design, congrats. Debating but leaning kinda towards a “yea.”

My first shirt.woot buy! I thought this was one of the better looking ones this derby, none of the others really stood.

Just hoping it’s really red. Not that I’m afraid to wear magenta or some off shade, but bright red just looks better.

that is a remarkably awesome shirt.

i really like this shirt… fantastic colors. this is my first shirt woot! gj designer!!!

Yay riffmaster!
Got mine.

buying late…
was at the movies til now…

========

He does put interesting details and background outlines in his modern art designs, don’t know if I see Greenland in this one, tho’ but mebbe you’re right.

aight lets ease up on the leaves…

got mine! - I thought these would be sold out by the time I got here.

someone should design a shirt just like that! rofl!

absolutely hideous! t-shirt color and the design is not too impressive. just overlapped a few objects in adobe… oh well, i guess some people like it.
woot away.

I am sorry to whoever designed this shirt, but it is obviously female. I am female and I wouldn’t wear it if you paid me. It looks gay.