Sun Bed

wow, some nerve! He acts like the moon and everything should be quiet for him and let him get some sleep. Like everything just revolves around him! hmph!

Now that’s funny!

Hey woot staff, you make it sound like there’s some fish who only lives in water part-time going around eating mammals. It should read, “semi-aquatic fish-eating mammal.” Just because you are a carefree site doesn’t mean you should neglect your grammar!

Awesome print Aaron! Congrats!!

It would also catch those lovely covers on fire if we were being real, but we’re not, cause it’s cute!

Man! I totally sympathize with the sun… after the holiday, that is how I felt getting up this morning.

Does this remind anyone of that scene from “What About Bob?

Is that a mouth between the moon’s eyes? Or is it another crater? It’s a little difficult to distinguish.

I also like the “nighttime” stickers on the moon’s bunk. Nice touch.

If I’m not mistaken, this seems like a reference to this video (contains foul language).

Are those semi-aquatic fish that eat mammals, or semi-aquatic mammals that eat fish?

Don’t you watch commercials he needs a Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage…

hahaha, the description of the shirt is almost cuter and better than the shirt itself!!

Does this remind anyone of that scene from “What About Bob?”

DOCTOR!!! LEOOO!!! MAARRRVIN!!!

I like the cloud covers.

Hmmm, 275. Would have thought this would be higher.

The Holiday season seems to have affected shirt.woot a lot for some reason. Low votes, low purchases, and low community participation in this past week.