Sun Joe 24V Power Cleaner Bundle

Sun Joe 24V Power Cleaner Bundle

Not bad at all, I got 2 last time a few months ago. There is one setting on the circular dial selector that really punches out a strong pulsing stream.

2 Likes

Thanks, been looking to pick up one of these and this is the best price for a ~350 psi version I’ve seen. So many light duty projects around the house that I can use this for. In fact after I saw what extra batteries go for, I changed my order to 2 also. The battery only powers it for 10-15 minutes depending on the review, so it will be good to have extra battery time, plus a whole extra kit as a backup.

2 Likes

Does a charging cord for the battery come with the bundle? Otherwise how does one recharge the battery?

I’ve seen the full blown washers on here for about 100$.

Would this be nearly as good for 1/2 the price? What I’m really looking to do is maybe use this to wash the siding on the house since I live close to a highways it’s always covered in a layer of black soot

Features section lists it as included in the last bullet point.

Hard to say. How have you been cleaning it off? I take it a garden hose isn’t doing the job or I guess you wouldn’t be in the market for one of these? New shiny siding could make it easier to clean off. Older, porous siding might be harder to clean.

Warning lots of reading ahead!!! FWIW, I don’t know if I would get an electric one online because it might be expensive to ship back if repair or replacement is needed and you’re responsible for shipping fees. I have a low end 1600 psi electric one that I got from Harbor Freight a few years ago that I use every other year to clean my concrete driveway. Every time I drag it out I cross my fingers that the cheap thing will still run and so far it has. I only got it from Harbor Freight because I could easily return it. I bought the replacement guarantee for a few dollars more, it was for 5 years and expired long ago…so I feel like I got my money’s worth out of it. There’s a lot of reviews that make it seem like inexpensive power washers are prone to have problems. Sometimes even a good company can ship a defective batch. If you do get one online, you might want to make sure you don’t have to pay for return shipping if you have to send it back for repair or replacement.

1 Like

This is a very good price considering the included foam canon, though to be honest you may not ever use/need it – just use two buckets, one with soapy water, one without the soap. Bought another model Sun Joe power washer that was known to have battery problems [it was ~75% off], & cust. service was great - after several replacements they gave me a refund and bought this one. It works well for stuff like windows and screens, and at the lowest pressure nozzle setting works well for the shower stall & bathtub surround, though it’s slightly awkward managing the long syphon hose and bucket(s) in the bathrooms.

Several other companies make similar power washers – most have the same amount of power, which is about the same as a garden hose with a nozzle, but ideal if like us you live in an apt. Ryobi is coming out with a new brushless model that promises higher pressure, & Dewalt sells one with higher pressure [$150]. Ryobi and a few other brands also sell a rotating brush attachment that fit their power washers.

1 Like