Sunbeam Garment Steamer

who needs a steamer when you can just throw it in the dryer

ohh hell no, what the heck is that thing?

ohh hell no, what the heck is that thing?

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Sunbeam Garment Steamer
$44.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

get the stains off your cots after brokeback moments

Or take your suit and pants to the dry cleaners. You know they clean really well! And for that price, you can buy a 2 month subscription for unlimited cleanings!

50% off what amazon wants! 89.99

http://www.amazon.com/Sunbeam-S1400-1400-Watt-Garment-Steamer/dp/B003ZG41UG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315978439&sr=8-1

What a Steal! buy 3!’

Edit: also- looks like they got about 25 of these maybe

Right product, wrong day. I so need a new steamer but I just can’t right now.

I’m calling this a de-facto quality post since the quality post guy is obviously sleeping.

Don’t buy this. I got the one Sunbeam that is a step above this from Woot and that sucks, not enough power. There is no way this will do any better. Use Iron, it’s faster. 10 minutes on a shirt and still needed to be ironed.

ohh hell no, what the heck is-

Oh, err. I’m guessing it steams your clothes. Just a wild guess. Probably maybe gets out wrinkles and maybe makes 'em smell nice and fresh. But who knows.

I know I’m late to the W T F happened club after the monkey flew by and the Wootster still rocks on with the Woot Off.

So… W T F ?!

(not complaining, really)

I’ve got this. It’s great. I use it for clams all the time.

whats the secret to crapshoot? Some guy is on level 420! Or is that a joke?

The secret is to have no life and like really bad flash games.

Previous woot-off was 13.

he is not sleeping, he is just too busy swimming in a bathtub full of our money

these are hilarious… :wink:

wheres rosie when you need her???

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/t/the_jetsons-5331.jpg