Sunbeam Heated Comforter

**Item: **Sunbeam Heated Comforter
Price: $59.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Sunbeam Heated Comforter)

[Search Google](Google Heated Comforter)

Looks like the same item at Amazon has a few good reviews, 4 1/2 stars. I believe I might have to get a couple for Christmas gifts for my kids.

Mom? is that really you?

GREAT DEAL!
Amazon is selling this blanket for $132.23.

http://www.amazon.com/Sunbeam-CSU9MTS-R000-14A00-Heated-Comforter-Queen/dp/B0088AHIKO

I am buying 6 for my kids and grandchildren for Christmas

Woot, can you please list the material of the outer cover and the inner filling ? I don’t see MATERIALS listed anywhere, not even under specs.

Thx

PS, checked out the Amazon site and THEY don’t list materials either. PLEASE let us know what this thing is made from, inside and out. This is quite an over site on the listing, both by Amazon and by Woot.

My friend bought one on Amazon two weeks ago.

The comforter cover is 100% cotton with 100% polyester fill.

She absolutely loves her Queen comforter

I used to like these - then I got a heated mattress cover instead - and never looked back. MUCH nicer being heated from below IMO.

Hope woot tosses one of those up some day…

So if the queen has 2 controllers, does that mean it is duel temperature zones?

WOOT STAFF—I’m beginning to think you ignore me on a regular basis. I have asked QUALITY questions on numerous occasions and they go unanswered !

I’m getting pissed.

I posted TWO HOURS AGO asking what the comforters were made from, inside and out, and I have YET to receive an answer.

PLEASE POST the MATERIALS ! I shouldn’t have to ask, they should just BE IN THE DESCRIPTION !

It does have duel temperature zones. I had one just like this ( and I loved it). It was ruined in our move. I am in for 1. Kids live in Sunny South Florida, so this would be a waste for them, but an early Christmas present for hubby and me. There is one problem though, if you have to go to work in the a.m. you might want to buy yourself one of those alarm clocks that Fly across the room! I never want to leave it on a cold day. Super thrilled, thanks WOOT! :). Happy, Happy, Happy!

Does anyone know anything about the cord? For example, where does the cord come out of the blanket- at a corner or in the center? How long is the cord? Where on the cord are the controller?

You know what would help? A picture of the cord!

Ummm… Pooky answered your question already there buddy. I think you need to take a time out and chill out. It’s going to be ok. It really is.

Are you going blind?
Luke, I Am Your Father

While I don’t have the heated comforter I do have the sunbeam heated blankets. I have owned one of them for about 3 years now and it still works as well as the day I got it.

I was skeptical about an ELECTRIC blanket holding up through a machine wash, but I machine wash it about every other week in the winter and it has held up astoundingly well.

The blankets I have are queen size with dual zone temperature control, which is very nice. I rarely set the temperature above 2 as it generates a lot of heat.

The one negative I have is that you can feel the wires in the blanket, I would imagine that it would be less obvious in a comforter.

Anyone? Woot? An answer would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Uhm, I was sleeping? Pooky answered your question but I’ll see what I can find out. We probably didn’t get a sample.

PS: I asked all the questions presented in this thread.

UPDATE:
• 233-thread count
• Ten heat settings
• Ten-hour automatic shutoff

Construction & Care
• Cotton
• Polyester fill
• Machine wash

We didn’t get a sample so we don’t have any info on the cord. We’re not positive on dual zones with the two controllers. You’d think so though, right?

Good morning, Sunshine!
:slight_smile:

Hmmm, wonder if Woot! will have duvet covers up again soon… thinking about this for hubby and me, he is always cold and I sleep better not so warm. Not thrilled with white though as keeping it clean might be a problem. C’mon Woot!, duvet covers soon!

Wow, it only took me 30 seconds to find this on the internet:
Soft 233-thread count cotton cover is filled with two layers of 3.5 oz. (7 oz. total) fill for light weight maximum warmth. Selectable 10-hour auto-off puts you in control. Ambient temperature feature senses room temperature to provide your desired heat setting all night long. ThermoFine® Warming System. Exclusive warming system senses and adjusts to deliver consistent warmth. 233-thread count, 100% cotton cover, trim edges. 100% polyester fill. 8 in. L x 8 in. W baffled wall construction. SelectTouch ™ Digital Control. 8 ft power cord. Machine wash and dry. Twin: 13 in. L x 21 in. W x 16 in. H. Full/Queen: 15 in. L x 21 in. W x 16 in. H. King: 15 in. L x 21 in. W x 16 in. H. 5 Year Limited Warranty. Imported.
from http://www.kmart.com/sunbeam-heated-comforter-with-touch-control/p-096B8529000P
Hope that helps you.
I believe I’m in for one :slight_smile: