Sunbeam Heated Comforter

Does this blanket have an automatic shut-off? If so, after how many hours?

If the cord is like the heated throws, it plugs in at a center-end location. The control is probably two feet from the blanket plug-in and a long cord extends out from there.

We have a pair of the heated throws and they aren’t quite big enough for my husband so he’s getting a comforter from this sale. :slight_smile:

10 hours.

Was looking all over, and the answer is in the response above. It shuts off in 10 hours.

Does this blanket have an automatic shut-off

Is the color white, off-white, or beige?

I bought one of these for nearly twice as much a while back, and regret nothing–it’s WONDERFUL. If it gets cold where you live, you want one. So nice to turn it on a bit before bedtime, and then slip into a nice warm bed!

I doubt there’s anyone that would call me Sunshine in the mornings. I’m a night person. LOL.

A coworker turned me on to the SLEEP TIME app for my iPhone. I don’t know it works that black magic but darn, if I don’t wake more awake. Son uses it now too.

Or in the features:

Customize your auto-off to 2, 6, or 10 hours with the simple press of the button

Our sale setup person will now retire to the corner to curl into a fetal position while crying.

I’m going with white.

King is 15 in by 21 in? kinda small, no?

The cord is 8 ft long. Located at end corner of comforter.

A WHOLE TWO HOURS?!

The nerve.

Completely unacceptable customer service.

I do have faith in W00t! though so hang in there! I will betcha this time next year they will have a Woot-Bot that answers your questions BEFORE you ask them.

betcha…

Oh … In for six at this price!

Nice gifts.

Dern It. Decided to pick up a couple more queens and they are sold out.

How rude.

Twin will have to do.

Thank you so much for checking in to answer questions today. It’s people like you that make Woot wonderful.

Dang… looks like the queen is dead. Long live the twin.