Sunbeam Heated Fleece Throw

Froogled they look to run around $30 (plus shipping) so its not a bad deal.

I think I may be in for 3.

These things are twice the price in stores.

I have two and they’re nice.

There are two models available in stores - one type has the 3 hour auto shutoff, the other has a 10 hour auto shutoff. A given store probably carries only one or the other type, and it’s not clear on the packaging. I wound up with one 3-hour and one 10-hour, bought 2 years apart.

So beware if you’re trying to price shop this.

The 3 hour type is best In My Humble Opinion. And that’s the one woot clearly has.

Probably think 68F is cold. Pussys.

here, here!

I think the woot-buyers heatmap is a little off. Why are the southern states buying more of these than the northern frozen states? I might be in for 1 or 2, never owned a heated blanket!

These things will give cancer to various body parts, or maybe at the least deform your swimmers.

Oh how fortunate, I’m sitting here thinking about how cold I am, and woot comes up with an answer! They must be reading my mind!

Are electric blankets unsafe?

Ooooooh!!!

Or are they healthy?

Aaaaaah!!!

Google Products

Not a bad deal since it is selling for $28 to $32 everywhere else.

I have a friend who cries if the temp is below 75 or so. I should get a few of these to keep around for her and her lack of blood flow.

Any chance that this is battery powered? I would love to buy a few for coachella =)

I think this is maybe the manufacturer’s website. Maybe.

http://www.sunbeam.com/ProductDetailBedding.aspx?section=bedding&pid=7986

Saw these around Christmas for ~$15 @ Macy’s… Was considering it because it was so cheap but was turned off because it’s a throw as opposed to a blanket. Worried it was too small…

So they’re heated by sunbeams? How does the thermostat work?

We have winter in the south too. Just ask my $292 gas (heat) bill from last month.

PS, it has already snowed 3-4 times this season.

I fought with the wonderful people of wal mart on black friday to get 3 of these heated throws for this price. The family loves them. They are simple enough for the kids to use and turn off after 3 hours- perfect for the kids who leave everthing on and the dad who pays the electric bill. I’m in bed using mine between the sheets and blanket now its sooo comfy!

I live in Central Florida, but I bought one and had it sent to my mother in Kentucky. At 93 she gets cold watching TV, so I hope this helps her stay warm

Or make better friends.

tis a throw, not a blanket… anyone over 5’10" is going to have an issue keeping top-to-bottom cozy. Best for 5’8" & under.

A Snuggie on steroids!