Sunbeam S1500 Garment Steamer

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Sunbeam S1500 Garment Steamer
$44.99 + $5 Standard OR $20 Two-Day OR $24 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Will a Bushel Of Clams fit in this?

Wooters convinced me to by a garment steamer about 6 months ago and I don’t think I’ve used my iron since. It’s great for woot t-shirts BTW.

I just ordered this one because I really have wanted one with bottom clips. I’ll give my other one away to a family member.

Looks like it comes with a free coat hanger and UHF antenna too! Awesome!

Buy it just for your underwear, doesn’t that just sound awesome?

Bought a different garment steamer from Woot a while back, and boy does it beat ironing. Love it.

Wondering; would this work to steam a bag of woot monkeys ?

I got one very similar and it is still going strong. It’s a nice thing to have for in the morning when you do not have time to iron but there are one too many wrinkles in your shirt. And the price is cheaper too from when I last bought. If you are thinking about it, go for it its a pretty decent steamer.

4 STARS
Customer Reviews
Sunbeam S1500 1500-Watt Classic Garment Steamer

Visit Amazon

Can this be modified to steam vegetables as well ?

I think it was theguruguys who made A great post that is tempting me to buy one of these. Let me try to find it…

Here we go!

** This is for a different steamer but the story is still very relevant**
Same Manufacturer. Same Wattage. Different Model#.

Peas but not carrots, which is annoying as I like the frozen mixed vegetable packs.

Works well for fresh broccoli too.

Things to look for in a garment steamer:

Compact nozzle to maneuver around seams. Check.

Large capacity chamber of water so you don’t need to refill often. Check

Fast steam production so you don’t have to stop to wait. Check.

Built in place to hang garments so you don’t have to hang a hanger on a door. Check.

This maybe the best garment steamer in terms of features and cost I’ve seen in a while if the specs are indeed accurate.

Yeah but they wouldn’t like and may start screaming.

I’ve never even used an iron, and with steamers like this (I have an older model) I don’t know why I’d ever need to. These things work great for getting out the wrinkles in my suits, shirts, shorts, and even jeans.

Don’t know what I’d do without one.

If you have never used a steamer, trust me once you have you will never iron again. I bought this for my mom for christmas. It is SO MUCH better than the one I own. I’m thinking about throwing mine down the stairs so I have a reason to buy this one.

Mostly good reviews from Overstock: $86.04
http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Sunbeam-S1500-Classic-Garment-Steamer/5169328/product.html

4 reviews at Meijer:
http://www.meijer.com/s/sunbeam-s1500-1500w-supreme-garment-steamer/_/R-168420

Sunbeam steaming tips:
http://www.sunbeamsteamandpress.com/guide-steaming.aspx

Any way to add something to the water to make clothes smell fresh as well as look fresh?

was it the Haan garment cleaner because I love that one and just bought another one last night on the woot off!