Sunex 38-Piece Mini Ratchet and Bit Set

Sunex 38-Piece Mini Ratchet and Bit Set

I have a set (red case) bought new from Home Depot for $20. I wouldn’t say it’s worth getting refurbished (that’s the case for tools in general) unless you’re a really light user. The ratchet is really short, but it fits tight spaces very well. Worthwhile if you need it, or just want extra hex shank bits

14.99 for a refurbished ratchet and carrying case is a little steep. These bits are useless especially if you already have a large set since those bits are always added just to make the socket sets seem better than it really is. Ex: 138 pcs socket set…not really actually roughly 40-50 sockets and extensions the rest is bits or hex keys ect. Easy pass typical woot!

Access hard-to-reach areas which appear deceptively easy to reach.

@threePwny @dholmes999 @wootbot2
I think the “refurbished” must have been an error. Mine was definitely factory sealed nd had all info sheets as well as warranty info.
The quick release collet and the “palm ratchet” size definitely make this a comfortable and convenient tool set.
While it may not be exactly a “Snap-On” or other big name set, I think the quality is still first class.
If these come back around I would definitely recommend them.