Sunpak 7” Digital Photo Album

Well, this item’s going to be up a while. Shitty digital photo frames ftl.

It’s an ok wedding gift with all the pix you took instead of paying attention during the ceremony…

works great if you want to delete those anoying pictures your parents keep taking of you

Didn’t everyone get one more digital photo album than they really wanted for Christmas about 3 years ago? Looks like bedtime.

I got the Blu-Ray player, though. Just what I needed at the moment.

some tech specs would be nice, like the resolution, brightness, connectivity, etc.

just sayin’ . . .

C’mon Woot, I need a new mp3 player. Don’t let me down, wootoff!

The tweet said iPad case, but this is the ugliest iPad mockup I’ve ever seen. I wonder if it will still fit a normal one?

This will be perfect for your pr0n collection.

Why can’t the pictures actually move like in Harry Potter?

In for one. This is a decent low-end brand at a great price. I can’t find reviews, so fingers crossed. The ability to play both MP-3 and MPEG files sold it to me.

Harry calls it “magic.” We muggles call it “video.”

get the ipod touch on sellout.woot.com

One other thing … the Sunpak photo album has a small ARM processor and runs Linux. It’s based on a WinBond chip, and is somewhat hackable.

The screen resolution is, of course, horrible:

480x284

The screen is also only capable of 4096 colors, so photos with large washes of color will show banding.

But … hey … new these were $40 in the stores! How can you resist a deal like this.

Really… how?

Please buy one? Please? With sugar on top?

Do you hae to keep opening and closing the cover in order to see a new photo?

I never knew that digi photo albums could be made so ugly.

not bad for the technophobe grandparent. I gave my parents a digital frame for christmas and the morons put it back in it’s cardboard box when they’re done looking at pictures. Actually scared it may get broken if it gets left out on a shelf… D’OH!!! This probably would have gone over a bit better, they would be more comfortable with the familiar feel and look of an album…

What’s James Hetfield doing on a checkerboard?

No.

“Variable image display intervals in slide-show mode, from 5 seconds to 24 hours”

“Includes a black leatherette cover makes it a handsome centerpiece for display”

Please move faster you sweet yellow bar of temptation!!!