Sunpak iCharge Case & Battery for iPhone

How come no more Zune stuff?

Wonder if this will work on the leaked 4G iPhone.

Well I have a feeling this will be here a while…I shall continue planning our beach vaca and watching Beetlejuice!!

Any idea why it’s called the “sunpak”? The name almost implies it would be a solar powered charger - which is clearly is not. Does the company make some other devices that are?

I was just looking at the Mophie Juicepack the other day. This is 1/2 the price but not as cool looking. Thoughts?

Coworker has one and loves it. For the price, I’m willing to try it out. I tend to kill my battery at least once a day.

your avatar has a funny mouth

Thats why they are here as refurbs! lol

Sunpak is a manufacturer.

I thought the exact same thing! Very misleading but maybe they’re working on it.

Sheesh!! At this rate we’ll be here till 5 pm EST waiting for this crap to go away…

Yeah… not a case style like this one, but I have the plug in one for emergencies. Only $10. This might take a while!

I plan on picking up one of the new iphones this summer and suspect that this will not be compatible. I think I’ll wait 'til the new unit specs are out.

I have their iPod equivalent of this item and it ROCKS! It works best if you put a dead device in it with a full charge, and when your device reads full again take it out. I’ve been able to recharge a regular 30gig Ipod as many as 4 times off one charge!

Only Apple product I own are the ones that were picked from a tree.

i have an xpal version of an iphone charger/case and it powers up my 3GS battery to 60%. so it might not necessarily double your battery life like the xpal stated it would but it certainly does help!

These aren’t refurbs.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

Company name…

Could I loop two of these together so when one battery runs out, the other charges the dead one? It would be an infinite loop of battery charge…in to out, and out to back in…how exciting!