Sunpak Magic Sound Box

I bought one of these the last time they came up for sale, and it’s actually pretty handy for streaming Pandora from my phone in places where wired speakers would be inconvenient. A good $10 investment.

Can you have a case on your phone though? It seems like it would impede the induction.

How loud is it? I’m having a hard time finding something that will be loud enough

I bought one of these purely because it was the cheapest speakers that looked halfway decent for $9.99. I wasn’t expecting much, I just wanted something I could hear in the shower better than the internal speakers off my Samsung S3 (which suck!). I was very surprised with how easy,how loud and how good the sound was jus by placing on top of the box. Plugged in it’s almost perfect. With all other speakers costing anywhere from $25 and up, you can’t beat the price and value. I can play my music with only half volume and it fills the room. I use it to play music while working out or just around the house. Don’t hesitate next time around. I’ll gladly pick up another!