Sunpak Platinum Plus 7500 Pro Tripod with 3 Way Panhead

Did a BOC ever come up? I had to sleep.

beat me to it!

They are for me.

the feet on this tripod are great, if there is any deviation in the height, the swivel feet come in huge, this thing’s awesome…

My 11 year old son has this and he has only been able to mess up one leg of it by placing it next to the car where one of the three legs was slightly injured at the foot of it when the car backed out of the garage. Heavy duty. If you can say the first sentence 3 times without a breath you should enter a breath holding contest. Talk about a run-on sentence. Sorry.

In for 1. Missed it last time.

I have one of these. They are great!

Pretty nice

Send an email to customer service. They have a great customer service department.

review

Bought this from Buy.com a while back. It is a great tripod. Can’t beat it for the price. It is a little on the heavy side but well worth it.

Previous sellout.woot

You might have to work with the sellout magic first for it to work.

After the debacle with the Sunpak Flexible tripods, I think I am going to stay away from all things Sunpak.

I bought the 5200D on Woot a while back. It was only $15, but it’s only rated at about a 3 pound capacity – in other words, only for very lightweight point-and-shoot cameras.

I think I would have rather picked this one up, but since I don’t yet have a camera that weighs more than 3 pounds, it hasn’t really been an issue.

The plastic gears (and the overall build quality) did worry me at first; it doesn’t look like it’ll last very long. However, it’s held up pretty well so far – a lot sturdier and more resilient than I expected, and definitely suitable for home studio use. We’ll see how it does after a year of being thrown into cars.

what lights

I bought this, and another Sunpak off Woot. This one is crap.

In for two on my first woot!

your face goes to “what is woot?” and reads now. :slight_smile:

edit: OOPS! Read the wrong

sorry about that.

Bought this on Sellout Woot and its a very good quality tripod. I recommend it if you need one.

be sure you check the dimensions of this tripod. I bought one last month and it is huge. Now I don’t think that is a problem because it seems very well constructed, especially for this price! Just be sure you understand this is not a small, extra-portable tripod. At full extension this thing could reach almost 7’!