Sunpak Platinum Plus Tripod with 3-Way Fluid Head

We’re terribly impressed with your originality. Sarcasm

Looks sweet, but I already have a nice tripod. maybe if they put a blender on it I would bite…

this seems better than the flimsy one a while ago. still havent found a purpose for me to use it

Is that a commentary on the quality of the tripod, or merely that it’s something you don’t have a desire/use for?

I’m actually looking for a decent tripod - I’m wondering if this one qualifies as “decent” or not.

I’m expecting it to go triple platinum.

Will this work with my Leak Frog?

yah, first Christmas present down

ROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBA
ROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBAROOMBA ROOMBA ROOMBA

They spent all their $$ on that $549 knife set - remember?

how much elsewhere? amazon?

buggers. in for one.

? I just bought two and I’m in Montana.

BTW, I Paid $25 for it at Sellout, so I’m kinda ticked off. I’m definitely going to return that defective handset they sold me…

Been lurking eh?

Been wanting to get a tripod for my SLR for a while now. Might as well snag one quick - good price, great reviews. In for one.

montana’s a myth…

In for one since someone stole the last crappy tripod I tried to Woot right from my doorstep. Bah.

Trying my work doorstep now - brilliant.

This is going to be a crappy tripod for still shots if you have serious and expensive camera gear but I bought one to mount off-camera flashes on.

Can’t beat the price.

bc

can I mount my roomba on this and do the ceilings?

Can someone please tell me what tune the previous product description is to be sung to?
My life will not be complete until I know.