Suntrap Pro Mosquito & Insect Trapper

Suntrap Pro Mosquito & Insect Trapper

this small compact easy to use trap works surprisingly well, i empty lots of bugs every day, and the sun powers the light worth the pennies

Mine doesn’t seem to work. :confused:

Sorry about that. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Original price $64.99… really? It’s $15.99 on Amazon (and even with only four reviews, two were 3-star, two were 1-star).

1. I didn’t see this exact model on Amazon in the 20 seconds I spent. Found it: smile.amazon.com/Touch-ECO-Solar-Mosquito-Insects/dp/B085JQVMT4/
  2. $64.99 is supposedly the MSRP.
  3. Even on Touch of Eco’s site, they’re selling it for $19.99 :laughing:
1 Like

“irresistible … added sugar water"?

Mosquitos aren’t attracted to sugar, for crying out loud. They are attracted to the respiration product of mammals, otherwise known as CO2. Which is what all of the propane-powered “traps” create (CO2). This and some compounds in sweat, like lactic acid and ammonia. Again, not sugar. You want to attract flies and yellow jacket wasps (especially at the end of summer for the latter)? Then this is for you, I suppose.

Good luck with this bogus POC.

Not a single bug after hanging in sunlight (solar) daily and a bug infested area at night for two weeks now. Really a disappointment!

This doesn’t seem to be based on science. I’d put this right up there with the sonic resellers. I’ll pass

Purchased 2 and opened them today-1 cracked!!!

Drat. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.