Super Hero Clubhouse Series

+2 (Marvel on the back)

Ummm…you do remember who won the Hurt n Heal: DC vs. Marvel don’t you? DC FTW!

More GREEN on the DC shirt

The one with the bow is Arrow, right?

Both adorable, and I am totally leaning toward the Marvel shirt, but…

Where’s the girls’ clubhouse? The ladies need a place to hang out where there are “no boys allowed!” I’m guessing that’s where all the girls are, right?

I’m not supposed to be buying anymore shirts! Darn you Doomcat! >.< Gotta grab both though- they’re too epic to pass up on v.v

I don’t get it either, says " Printed to order" on the page too, so it’s not like they should be running out of one size of one print and not the other, but if you check kids sizes 10 & 12 are not available for DC. Something stinks here and it’s not Robin’s egg.

We print to order so long as we have enough blanks. We’re just not the greatest at keeping things in stock as no doubt two or three people will reply with agreement (or now that I have pointed it out, they’ll contentiously nod silently to themselves).

I noticed that there’s no ADA accommodation for Prof X. A rampless clubhouse is not such a Marvelous clubhouse after all. Just sayin’…

Difficult decision…

And is it only me that thinks that the Green Lantern looks a bit like Sheldon?

I’m definitely a Marvel girl but Batman is my all time favorite superhero.

What to do?!

Could not help it… I bought one of each and paid a little extra to ship them right away! I cannot wait to get these!!!

Why is there green in the DC one but not in the Marvel one? Seems a bit strange to have a black and white Hulk and Hawkeye :confused:

Dooomcat, did you previously have a similar design to this on Shirtpunch?

YES - 2 sides!

I so bad want one of these! I just can not decide which one! I was going to get both, but like previous poster said, then you have to decide which one to wear. Tried to get help from my 10 year old, but he expressed the same frustration.

Its Dooomcat, I just can’t not order it. So I got both. Its insidious

Similar, but not this kid oriented, plus there was only one version.

Banner, of course.

It’s the hairline. I caught it too.