Super Mario Stress Balls (4 pack)

Super Mario Stress Balls (4 pack)

That was quick. :frowning:

2 Likes

Damn, I really wanted to get in on this one :confused:

Instead of “4 Pack” did you mean to say “we only have 4 packs of these”?

5 Likes

SOLD OUT? YOU ARE NOT HELPING MY STRESS WOOT!

3 Likes

Had over 200 but wow, they’re gone.

2 Likes

I need these. Please get more.

All is not lost! The mothership has the same deal and in stock.

Hm, the one I found looks like it is for 4 balls, but the comments say it’s only for 1 random ball. Do you have a link to the sale?

1 Like

But I checked and all I saw was that stupid d-link thing at the top AND I WANT THESE! I guess I missed it? NOW I NEED SOMETHING TO SQUISH!

2 Likes

[Paladone Super Mario Brothers Stress Ball - Assorted Styles May Vary https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XVVVJ5F/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_aTA9Db9H4N5PE](Paladone Super Mario Brothers Stress Ball - Assorted Styles May Vary https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XVVVJ5F/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_aTA9Db9H4N5PE)

Link formatted funny from my phone, but that is the bundle of four I just purchased.

I believe that is for one random stress ball per the reviews.

Ugh. Sigh. Shoot.

Yeah. Sorry. That’s why I didn’t link to Amazon. We’re manually making the sets of 4 for each customer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Roller coaster:
UP - I was so excited to see it pop up, since my daughter’s been going through a particularly rough patch and her anxiety has been off the charts. She loves collecting stress toys AND Mario seemed like a fun choice.
DOWN - tried adding item to cart only to find out it was sold out. Bummer.
UP - looked at several on the mothership and found this one. From the picture and the price it seemed like the same thing. Got excited again. Christmas saved for sad daughter.
DOWN - TT posted the reality of things. Major bummer and I felt stoopid for not catching the misleading item listing. I usually pride myself on being a smart shopper.
DOWN - that Woot has to assemble four-packs of these things - that stinks, but those who successfully bought them will appreciate your kind service.

Merry Crapmas!

1 Like