Superior Salford Area Rug

Superior Salford Area Rug

Rug arrived on 7/28 it looks like a new rug, not at all faded or worn like the photo, also a totally different pattern than shown. It looks good and for the most part it was just about flat by morning. I expect it to take a few days to lay totally flat but for about $50 I’m happy with what I got.

1 Like

Hi there. Sorry you got a different rug than the photo (that worn look is on purpose).

To flatten it out, turn it upside down. :slight_smile:

If you’re unhappy with it, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I received my rug today and it is not the pattern I ordered. It looks like the one that bblhed posted and I do not like it. Waiting to hear back from customer support. Had also ordered a 6x9 to go with the 5x8 but it hasn’t shipped yet. Sold the rug I had in the room so now I am at a disadvantage… especially if the order comes in wrong on both rugs.

Like I said, for what I paid I was presently surprised. and while it doesn’t fit with the whole “I live in a cottage that is filled with old worn out stuff” look, it works and “that rug really tied the whole room together” and it works in my overall theme of “I live in a cottage and nothing really matches because I took what I could get when I was furnishing the place” also it feels nice under my bare feet! Again for $50 I’m happy with what I got and I know that I just looked at similar rugs at a couple of local places and they were closer to $200.

bblhed it does look good with your decor. I needed something ‘softer’ with my darker room/furniture and the faded out colors would have looked better for me. Trying to decide on the options customer support gave to me. If I had a room it would work in I would keep it. It looks well made. I did notice the label on the outside of the rug (but sealed under the plastic) did not match the actual label on the back of the rug so the problem wasn’t with WOOT but with an issue when they were packaged up.

1 Like

Good luck, I really hope it works out for you.