Survey on GPS

So I kinda work for a company who doesn’t believe in the power of customer feedback. At least not yet. If anyone willing to help me prove them wrong, they might sponsor a real survey that has awesome prizes (Computer peripherals, LCD TVs, Portable Electronics, etc.)

So if you wouldn’t mind spending 5 miuntes (or less if your attention span doesn’t last), please click a few buttons here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=9hEgQa68jCfFzJbCks8njg_3d_3d

Anonymous - unless you leave contact info to be in a focus group or further research and uncomfortable probing.

Oh yeah, unlike the spam that you get in emails about getting free stuff for filling out a survey, we’re guaranteeing that this survey will get you nothing, but the personal satisfaction that you helped some big electronics company get insight into your soul. :smiley:

spam
s___
p_
_a
___m

Waitress: …or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

Wife: Have you got anything without spam?

Waitress: Well, there’s spam egg sausage and spam, that’s not got much spam in it.

Wife: I don’t want ANY spam!

Hey, we’re not selling anything directly. Just a quick survey on what Wooter’s consider a good deal.

I’m sure every hates the Woot deals that really aren’t that great right. We’re just trying to figure out how great of a deal we need to give Wooters.

Sorry if you think it’s “SPAM”.

Oh yeah,

Respondents don’t even have to register. It’s not like one of those websites that promises a free iPOD if you fill out a 20 minute survey and expect you to get 50 others to do the same.