Survival Tracking Guide

Not fond. I have breasts this will not look attractive on.

For Christmas, I wish for a shirt.wootoff

In for two! Congrats, Jack31081. My boyfriend and I both love this shirt!

Solid shirt. If the Woot Off is over and I still have money left over, I may have to pull the trigger on this one.

You’re cursed or something. Seriously. Cool shirt though.

where’s the robot tracks?

I want one, by my “I want one” button fails!

Whoops…guess one click was enough…

Jesus…I bought the Corn Candy, Scurvy, Boston Pary, China 2145 and now this…Hmmm…

Agreed. The brown shirts are cut wider in the shoulders than the other colors, and that’s kind of uncool for girls like me who want the regular and not girly tees.

i have never bought a shirt because $10 is too exepesive for me. if, if i were to buy a shirt, say with my neighbors money, I WOULD GET THIS ONE!!!

Interesting that my comment displaying my dissappointment with this derby/this particular shirt has somehow vaninshed…

You’re amazingly cheap.

No doubt! I watched the tracking number online and it went through the same sorting center twice. Finally got my “Say no to scurvy” today.

The plain shirts go for 18 retail…pretty good deal.

Third ever shirt.woot, and one of the others was by the same artist! (close encounters)

Keep up the good work!

funny pictures do not always equal great shirt ideas.

Me too!

because complaining is fun and getting your shirts printed wasnt enough…

waaaaaaaah mommy my nipple bottle is too coldddd, heat it up againnnnn

congrats Jack. I think it’s funny, but not worth buying. I also wish the zombie feet were dragged more :slight_smile: bye bye

I love the pirate tracks and the ninja tracks. I’m still not totally sold on the zombie tracks though. I might change my mind later today and buy it.