Survivor 10-in-1 LED Flashlight with AM/FM/Weather Band Radio

good price, i will go fishing

Don’t forget the duct tape :slight_smile:

In for Three.
Not a bad deal for what they are.

TWG

in for 3!

Not that big a deal, but I usually take into account a person’s grammar and spelling when reading reviews and posts. That person’s post is a bit lacking.

Interesting that Woot says it’s an LED bulb, but that person says it’s not. Wonder who is wrong.

No matter, if one gets three, that averages out to about $6.50 each. Here in San Francisco that does not get you a hot lunch, but maybe a Starbuck’s coffee and egg salad sandwich.

In for 3.

My power went out a couple days ago and this thing would’ve definitely been handy. One for the car, One for the home, and One for my parents. A price of $19.97 for 3?!?! That can’t be beat!

I so don’t need one of these…sooooo, why did I buy 3…darn woot

it said it works with “ancient” cell phones in the other post, i have a nextel, hopefully it will have a plug to charge it!

I’m in for 3

I sucumbed

cool, my parents where just saying that they can use one of these. They lost power last week. The buy.com reviews seem positive enough.

Got 3, but I may only share one. Need one in the basement and one in the kitchen.

Already did purchase. A jus question to see if I should go and buy extra cases.

In for 3! Thanks Woot!

can anyone else NOT see the item?.. I can see the Woot and Shirt.woot items, but not this one. Not on Internet explorer, or firefox… the item picture on the main page just won’t show. Is it just my computer being crazy?

I haven’t had any problems

Just in time for the next big California earthquake. That finishes my Earthquake kit.

I bought these from woot masquerading on buy.com @$10 each with free shipping (bought 3), knew they were from woot (you can tell these days which products on buy.com are and aren’t). I knew they had to have problems when there was such a strict return policy about defects but thought buy.com would keep woot to some sort of quality standard. WRONG!

All three were crap. They are cheaply made, had features broken and the box they come in look like 10 years of shipping wear. Not even gift-able crap.

These are not worth $10 for 1 or $20 for 3.

In for 3 :slight_smile:

Sure, why not. In for 3. Should’a had these a couple of weeks ago. Would have made good stocking stuffers.