Sushi at Home Kit for 4

I think this is the most original woot yet. Unlike the other nay-sayers here, I say, yay for something new! However, I don’t do the sushi thing. So no dice on this one.

wooo…I’ll stick to delivery

Man, now I’m hungry.

This is something I would get but use so little.

Sushi is ALL good - Yum!

And if you use the iron from a couple nights ago, you can have cooked sushi!

If I don’t do this right can I stuff it in the VCR half of yesterday’s item?

yet another odd Woot!

I love Sushi, but I love the fact that I don’t have to fix it. Or cut up the fish.

Sushi doesn’t mean the fish, it means the rice

Damn, there is no raw fish to taste???
Why else would we buy this??
Wait we can roll the business cards in this before we scan…
Thanks WOOT.

ordered

This is the most absurd woot yet. i mean, they do great things here, but i expected better than this BS.

Mmmmmm …Sushi …put me down for 87 of these please …hey while your at it send some pizza too!

I think Im turnin japanese I think Im turnin japanese I really think so

…hey! …wait a minute! …I started out dat way!

if you have guests that don’t appreciate raw fish… you can pull out your 9.99$ iron, flip it over & saute.

Oh my god…gotta be the worst Woot ever. If I wanted this kind of crap I would go to Dollar General. C’mon wootman get it together.

I think we may have a new “Worst Woot Ever” contendar. I think this beats the dog dish back from last December.

They couldn’t have worked this into a combo with the iron?

There are two things that smell like fish, one of them is fish. This woot smells like fish

wow… and I was expecting a nvidia 6800 ultra for 50 bucks. good night.

:stuck_out_tongue:

This is the top of my list as the worst woot ever. I see how someone may want one of these because it’s not every day that you can get a suchi making kit for $9 but I’m only here for the electronic gadgets. Bleh!