Suunto Core Wrist-Top Computer

Wow. Nice price. My core is 4 years old and still going strong. I’ve put it through he11 and it it’s starting to show it (paint rubbing of the rotoary ring on top, but other then that, 3 bands later, it’s a steal at 75 bucks. Heck, I paid 40 bucks just for the band(s) when I needed to replace it. The user can replace the battery which seems to need replacement once a year.

The one thing I can remember that impressed the crap out of me was I was putting some rock rails on my Jeep. I was walking around my work bench and I slammed my wrist into the corner of my metal bench. I was afraid to look at the glass because I just knew as hard as it hit, I had to have busted it. Not a friggin scratch or mare. WOW. Too bad cell phones don’t use the same glass LOL. As an everyday wear watch, you won’t be sorry if you get one. Though it has lots of features, my favorite is the STORM alert. When the barometer starts dropping, it alerts of the weather change like 12 hours before it hits. I would say it’s about as right as the local weather guys.

Wish they had a email or text message when they are going to put something like this on sale. That has never been here before. I’ve been wanting one of these for years.

You can adjust your email subscription settings on your account page.

And wootstalker.com is a great resource if you’re searching for something specific.