Swarovski Infinity Y Necklace

Swarovski Infinity Y Necklace

I don’t think I should be crying because it really wants us right it’s beautiful very simple to go with just that regular black dress mind you that I don’t do anymore I miss it though Lord do I miss it don’t ever take for granted your health it’s so weird I was always the one until this day played the Safeguard well no I don’t know that’s weird to say but after my twin sister died I said I will never drink smoke that’s not what she died instead of bone cancer but my parents did all that and after doing so much research I’ve been seeing dioxins and the chemical plants down the street oh yeah my lifetime’s pretty much up at what when they say 46 around here whatever can they at least pay me or something to die then I can come out here in like give reviews holy s*** there’s like a complete white out right now in Niagara Falls crazy

Sorry about your twin, congrats on the snow!

1 Like

Aw thanks boo I appreciate it I wasn’t sure like seriously trying to see anybody’s reaction about it I was just thinking about it sitting here in in wonderful winter lands and western New York I’m so tired I should be sleeping these are my sleeping hours I just don’t want to you don’t want to freaking house right now is it looks like a Salvation Army going through so many things I mean I love Salvation Army y’all want to go let’s go maybe fun you want to come with us you know you do they know

1 Like