Swatch Paparazzi Smart Watch (w/One year Free subscription to MSN Direct)

i got a ten dollar watch off of a cruise ship in the carribean that looks better and tells time just the same…

someone should have a counter for number of days between BOC’s

WOOTERS! CHECK 4 COVERAGE B4 YOU BUY!

http://direct.msn.com/about/coverage.aspx?ShowDeviceTypes=true&Partner=directband

A watch that needs to be recharged every 3-5 days? No thanks.

Hey its kinda of cool; I would use it to watch my stocks. If I was sure it was reliable…

I’d get it if I could play with MSN from the watch

I used to love swatch watches. When did they start working with MSN? I wouldn’t mind having this as a gift though :slight_smile:

that is one fugly watch! :eek:

It’s a Microsoft service…Take a wild guess…

MSN Direct service is not available in many areas. Go to:

http://direct.msn.com/about/coverage.aspx?ShowDeviceTypes=true&Partner=directband

to see if it is.

Why not go on ebay and buy one of those motorolla pagers with no service. Those you can configure to have news and anything this watch (even the time) blasted to you - for free. I have an old motorolla pager from 12 years ago…no subscribed service, but I still get the “news” and “weather” alerts. well…I would, if I bothered to replace the battery.

Not sure the purpose of this, let alone having a subscription.

I…really don’t understand the appeal of this watch. I’m not saying I don’t want it, I’m saying I really don’t understand it. Someone explain this watch to me. Someone try and sell me this watch.

I’m even more confused over whether or not woot really wants to sell these, given the description today. Do you guys hate yourselves for putting this thing up or something?

Meh, MSN was giving away the Suunto n3i for the price of asubcription a two weeks ago. The concept is dying, the only people actively making these watches anymore are Fossil under their Abacus brand. Suunto, Swatch and all the others have stopped making these things.

I have the Dick Tracy watch. It was fun for about a week, and then the novelty wore off.

Ummm correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t it still summer TECHNICALLY?

I guess it didn’t rhyme?

You gotta be spittin me Woot. This has to be a candidate for the worst Woot of the decade. That includes the MSN Subscription.

Nite Nite Wooters

Sweet! A watch i have to recharge every 3-5 days! that is exactly what i wanted for my birthday w00t. And MSN!! oh how the deal gets even sweeter! Just one question, how much is microsoft going to pay me to use this? cuse that is the only way i would be caught with that on my wrist. that or i was dead. either way bad w00t, no doughnut.

nite

OMG!!! Please someone buy these…this thing will be the end of any woot off. What were you thinking trying to move this Woot??? Were can you go and not access the worthless pile of crap MSN calls news??? Why does anyone need to have it on their wrist? Finally why would i want something this damn ugly. If you throw this in my next BOC I’ll pay to ship it back in a real bag with crap in the bag and on this POS. What were you thinking?

Terrible. Ugly. Inane. Impotent. Next, please!

$150 at the Swatch site

I knew you weren’t for me
All the forum users had to say
Was “WORST WOOT I’VE EVER SEEN!!!”

Ya, this suxx. Back to Dirty Jobs. That show’s great. :slight_smile:

P.S. Put up another Nikko RC car. My teeny weeny yellow Lamborghini needs some spare parts. It’s seen more air-time than a stolen Miata. :wink:

Froogle.com- $65.00
ebay.com - $75.00 Buy it now.