Swiffer Continuous Air Cleaning System

Swiffer Continuous Air Cleaning System

How much are the filters?

WHISPER QUIET:
Whispers are not silent. Not that this is a bad thing necessarily.
We have one in out bedroom - and it serves as a low ‘white noise’.

Imagine you have a bathroom down the hall from your bedroom, and the kids left the exhaust fan (not one of the super quite ones) on after a shower. It’s a noticeable sound.

about $11 each, sold in 2 and 4 packs.

I usually see about 2 for $12 or 4 for $22 on the filters. I have a 1st generation one (Which I’m glad I got because I can decide when the filter needs changing, not some silly built in chip), but I’d say whisper quiet is a good description. If you’re really trying to hear it, you probably could, but it is completely unnoticeable to me. Quieter than most computer fans for sure.

I found two different models on Amazon and cannot for the life of me figure out what the difference is. They look the same. One is called: “Swiffer Continuous Air Cleaning System Generation 2.0 ($65)” and the other is called “Swiffer Continuous Clean System ($49.99).”

Does anyone know the difference? Is one better than the other? My best guess is that the 2.0 model is an upgraded/newer model of the other one but that’s only a guess.

Can anyone find the chip-less filters?

Just realized this is 2.0. Anyone know where the filters are cheaper than 12.50 for 2 or a workaround?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! @ThunderThighs can you dig around the overstock liquidations at Amazon and find one more??? I REALLY WANTED ONE

Oh come on! It was up for 18 hours! No, it’s sold out for now.

1 Like

I was taking my time. Please please please please! Or bring it back soon please