Swiffer Continuous Air Cleaning System

Swiffer Continuous Air Cleaning System

Why is this one coming from the amazon warehouse and yesterday’s one wasn’t? Did I order a woot return yesterday?

An unopened return, so new.

1 Like

I ordered two of these last time they were up, a few things you should know:

– These things are huge, way bigger than you’d think
– The fan is basically silent, but it has giant white LED’s on the front of the unit that I taped over
– Though the filter has a DRM chip, the fan continues to run after the filter has “expired”
– If you wash filter (they survived my washer and dryer unscathed), you can re-use them. The status light will just blink constantly as it runs
– Replacement filters are available for about $24 for a four pack on Amazon (Crazy if you’re replacing these monthly, but maybe you can get six months of washing/drying before using a new one?)
– Does this actually do anything? Hard to say?

I have one of these at either end of my apartment and it seems a little less dusty overall, I guess? The filters certainly looked filthy when I took them out to wash after about two months of use, and small piles of debris and cat hair seem to congregate directly under the device, very convenient to vacuum up, but maybe this is just because my cats rub up against it and go under it? :rofl:

Considering how big these are, I wish someone would hurry up and come out with a combo mesh wifi hotspot / smart speaker / surveillance camera / air filter to help cut down on rampant gadget proliferation.

4 Likes

It better be

1 Like

Save one from the amazon inventory just in case

I’m 99.44% positive it’ll be new. Our RMA team is pretty good about properly marking returns.

1 Like

Cheaper than morningsave.
Woot does it again!

1 Like

WOOT!