Swiss Cheese

You should get a little live trap from sporting goods store and leave a treat in it for him. :slight_smile: We had a little wildie in our apartment once. We left a whole cupcake out for him and he tried to drag it into the wall. We called him Peter Cupcake-eater. <3

Eventually we caught him and released him…right by the fancy, upscale mall where the rich folk like to happy hour :D.

Thanks! To Woot/artist: make plus sign much bigger, delete mouse, then we will enjoy a pun and art.

The idea is simple and straightforward enough that adding the mouse sort of ruins it.

Awwwww, meezes never ruin any type of shirt! Actually they ruin a lot of shirts. :expressionless: I have many a rodent hole in my Woots.

I love Switzerland! I’d so buy this if I had the money.

Perfect for church, as it is rather ‘holy’ and features both a cheesifix and church mouse.

True story, my girlfriend’s hamsters ate one of my shirts to shreds. My fault for dropping it next to their cage.

Agreed, kill the mouse and I’d buy one. Could use a good, red Woot! shirt.

• hmmmmmmmmmm I guess you don’t know the difference between a RED and a WHITE cross - look up some international Flags… and for God’s sake don’t think it is Sweden -

It’s refreshing to have an obvious pop culture reference in this one. Many shirts have you stop and think these days.

Swiss cheese: Holier than thou.

You’ve lost me, is the Flag supposed to be the popculture part?

Don’t wear this shirt: on a beach. Unless you’re prepared to be a hero.

Die maus essen der Käse?

Gruyère hasn’t any holes in it, only Emmentaler cheese has this holes. And Gruyère is produced only at this lovely place in the french part of switzerland. Emmentaler cheese comes from the german part of switzerland.

All it needs is a Cheesus Christ…

in for 2. I like it!

From a distance the Swiss flag appears to be bullet-ridden with a rat down below… I hope this isn’t any sort of political statement about our neutral friends.

I got one just to amuse myself on Ski Patrol.

Where he promptly found some delicious poison to eat and subsequently suffocated as his lungs filled with his own blood,or was crushed in a quick mouse trap.But at least you get to imagine you did something nice for him while also imagining you pulled an oh-so-smart prank on those awful"rich"people you hate so much.Nice!