Swiss Gear Falera Family Dome Tent

Is is pepper-spray proof?

where are you bag of crap

5 swiss can sleep comfortably. That equals 2-3 obese americans.

are you sure the Falera family wont miss there tent .

What’s the point? The police will just tear it down anyway.

It says 5 people…what size people?

Can I use my SD card in the E-Port?

Purchased one. Good size tent for the price. Our tent got ruined last summer and my boys go on several scout campouts each year.

Shouldn’t this be on woot.home? After all, you are in the business of selling homes now. People can’t afford real houses anymore.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-UsTFekE9Tds/Ts_fkdy7WUI/AAAAAAAABeU/AkgFR8uZsmg/376949_308574702494453_278550055496918_1266297_209925333_n.jpg

It’s cheaper overstock.com

my post… is too BIG!

my pooooooooossssssssst issssssss toooooo biiiiiiiiiiig!!!

Even so, it’s flippin’ funny.

You-kids-stay-in-the-tent-and-Mom-and-I-will-go-stay-in-a-hotel type of “family tent”. I’m doubting the “5 people comfortably” part.

But considering this has to sell before we can move on…buy! buy! buy!

wheres is the BOC did i miss it

I just realized that this tent has a bigger footprint than my kitchen.

Perfect for occupying any state park.

Come on people buy some tents!

I have one of these and used it twice last summer. Very easy to put together (I could do it alone in about 10 minutes) and it held up very well! Some bad reviews out there, but nothing but a positive experience from me.

A few caveats:

If you’re planning on doing family camping, get a multi-room tent. This size will sleep four comfortably (not five), and that’s awful cramped and lacking privacy.

Don’t plan on hiking far with this tent. It’s heavy.

If you’re going to have more than a couple people in this tent, you’ll need another pup tent to store gear if the weather goes south. There’s not much of a fly on this model, and therefore nothing to hide your gear under. Gear for three or more people on more than an overnight trip will need more space.

Otherwise, this is an okay quality tent. If you’re going to do serious backcountry trips, this is not the kind of tent you want, and you’re going to want to opt for multiple smaller lightweight tents for families of four or more.