Swiss Legend Mens Stainless Steel Watch

Well atleast in the end you’d know how long you were able to hold your breath for. :slight_smile:

I thought Roger Federererer was the Swiss Legend.

…Oceanus: awesome watch!

I just gotta say that description made me LOL nice job in writing it :smiley:

Does anyone know if this one has a sweeping second hand ??

I wonder how heavy they are? I can see a lot of people commenting on how big they are but no one has mentioned how light/heavy they are.

Anybody know?

fancy watches are dumb. it doesnt even have something remotely cool. Like a laser beam or something

i gave up my watch when i got a cell phone…

ooOoooo lazer! now that would be cool… or something other multi functional on the watch other then time…

No quartz watches have a sweeping second hand, only automatic watches do. And the “sweep” is still a tick it’s just a much faster tick than the once per second of quartz watches. If you get 10 “ticks” per second you have what looks like a sweep and also an expensive watch.

Bond, W00t! Bond

ahh yes… isn’t it about time for another bond movie?

I guess that is why I also like apples and they do not have the word “Swiss” in the title

Ya, vhat about Steve Yobs?

If I wasn’t into ten-buck disposable quartz digital watches from Wally World, this would be a great deal: compare to $299.98 at ShopNBC.com, or $199.95 at watchdiscounters.com. Be careful of the stock numbers if you jump on it, the order is reversed from the picture. The silver face on the left is the SL-90013-22, the blue face on the right is SL-90013-33.

“Swiss” could very well mean some watch part manufacturer from “India” who happens to have a division in “Switzerland” selling parts to those “Swiss” who happen to assemble them. Its like calling cars assembled in Ohio, “Japanese”.

Quartz = ticking second hand
automatic/manual = sweeping second hand

(at least in every quartz / automatic\manual watch I’ve seen)

The word for at the end of your sentence is called a dangling participle and is not necessary. I’m just saying.

save you calms and get an Omega. First watch in space and heck James Bond wore one.

Oh well, just bought a TAG.

…and what is so great about a sweeping second hand? Is that the sign of a nice watch? My TAG ticks, is that bad?